Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Ford Focus RS - News, Info, Updates, and Reviews

That is one mean sounding 4 banger lol......they have the mustang gt350 audio with that run.

Sourskittle

4000 Post Club
Focus RS Numbers Confirmed - 345hp / 347tq

And just think.... They were only 10hp short of benz's 2.0L engine that has 15% less displacement ( just say'n ), lol.

Maybe they'll make a focus RS-RS too, lol.

Besides the fact its awd, my favorite part of the car is the optional tires. I always wonder why they don't make basic cheater tire options for all performance cars to at least boost their magazine racing numbers.

What is the price of the CLA AMG vs the price of the focus ? I'm no german car nut swinger, but one says "amg" on the side and one says "ford focus", lol.

OP
BoostBumps

BoostBumps

4000 Post Club
Staff Member
Thread Starter #29

Sourskittle

4000 Post Club
As dumb as this sounds.... On the flipside, the focus RS may have better resale value, lol.

Chris G

If it comes in at $40k I would be ecstatic. I suspect dealers are going to mark up the living hell out of this car since its limited production @ 2000/year.

OP
BoostBumps

BoostBumps

4000 Post Club
Staff Member
Thread Starter #32
Ken Block Focus RS Goodwood Hillclimb - Day 2 (GoPro Sound)

Published on Jun 27, 2015

Ken Block driving the all new Ford Focus RS on Day Two at Goodwood Festival of Speed 2015.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znpHcrMTHdk&feature=youtu.be

[video=youtube;znpHcrMTHdk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znpHcrMTHdk&feature=youtu.be[/video]

C. love

Seeing that video makes me not want one as least from an asthetic standpoint looks like a
FOST.

lessard.dcj

1000 Post Club
im sure i could name 1000 cars that cost less than 40k doesn't mean i would buy them. people are gonna buy what attracts them. this car is gonna sell as fast as ford can make them im sure of it.

LOL. they put the new EVO XI on the list?..... er i mean 2016 STi.[deviltail]

EVOSTI.jpg

Boomba Racing

1000 Post Club
im sure i could name 1000 cars that cost less than 40k doesn't mean i would buy them. people are gonna buy what attracts them. this car is gonna sell as fast as ford can make them im sure of it.
That article had some interesting things. A Volt, a 3500 pickup truck? Someone shopping for a FoRS wouldn't be in those markets lol.