Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Forscan Settings Spreadsheet

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
I've got a 2014 ST running a 2016 ST AIPM on Sync 3.4 I just got a FORSCAN adapter, how in the hell do I shut off the damn oil light indiator? I need it gone both in the dash (Cluster Light) and the reminder popping up at every start up on the touchscreen.
Do you have a Cobb AP3? If so you can shut the oil change indicator light off via the AP3...FYI. Its in the Check engine codes program in the AP3

Hey guys I tried disabling the Sony sound processing on my car and followed the spreadsheet, but it appears the option to keep Sirius but disable sound processing is already in my APIM module. I bought the car new so I know it has not been messed with before. The sound in the car is really terrible and I think sound processing is still happening. Does anyone know if there is a way to test if sound processing is active, or if I should be using a new value to disable sound processing? I have a 2019 btw...it seems other options don't work for the 2019 as well, such as putting climate control on screen...did Ford change things around with the 2019?

Any pointers would be great. I don't really know what I'm doing so I am afraid to just start trying random values and bricking my car.

View attachment 24637

Has this been confirmed by anyone else with a '19? Why would they change something for this last model year that could be considered a downgrade? Thanks!

the duke

Do you have a Cobb AP3? If so you can shut the oil change indicator light off via the AP3...FYI. Its in the Check engine codes program in the AP3
I do have an AP3, but I don’t see what you’re referring to. Please give me a picture of your menu.

Although could be a dumb question, to enable the back up camera the value has to be the written in the Google Doc? I was checking the youtube from the forum member and he has a different values

2330 6103 0090 vs 2330 6105 C052

So the difference is xxxx xxx3 0090 vs xxxx xxx5 C052

https://www.fiestastforum.com/threa...ra-discussion-thread.13058/page-7#post-247157

Depends on model type. Plus many posting here are North America (US & Canada) and it looks like you are in Columbia so maybe they programmed different. I hope this post will get you going in the right direction. I am about to head down this rabbit hole as I have the camera installed and most wires run. I just need to make connections and then the big part is using Forscan to program the touchscreen/headunit to accept the input.

the duke

Who has their ASbuilt? I think I've found the node to adjust the oil life monitor, but I want to see what others have for 720-01-01 for the IPC module? I have 022B.

I've also Email'd COBB asking how they did their ability to reset via the AP, as my Mountune firmware DOES NOT contain that option for whatever reason.

Knocked out a few changes today. Grabbed the official (sponsored?) tool off Amazon and paid that premium but otherwise so easy. Different modules have different requirements post adjustment for committing the change it seems. Boot screen change requested an ignition cycle but I could see it working as Sync refreshed straight away. Turned off TPMS as well since my current wheels don't have the sensors and that required a more complex cycling during and after writing the change. All very simply explained during the process and ultimately very easy. Still need to check / adjust my setting for the Sony audio enhancements. I've always thought the system sounded pretty alright so it'll be fun if there's some easy gains in that area.

https://www.amazon.com/OBDLink-EX-FORScan-OBD-Adapter/dp/B081VQVD3F

Post is a bit late, but I did do some changes on my 17 FiST, I did find out in order for the ST Boot Screen to work (In my case, may be helpful later to those who need it) I had to change the Sync Theme to the Ford Classic (7D0-03-01 xxxx-x0xx-xxxx) in order to get the bootscreen to work. Still working on testing and setting the other ones I've seen though. Overall, amazing resource for AsBuilt, as some of these settings even worked on my previous 15 Fiesta Titanium with Sync2