Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

I Just Got It!!!

I can't believe it! I just got home from dealer and everything went great ! I will update this thread and post pictures tonite,gonna be driving for now [deviltail]...

I Seriously can't believe how damn fun this car is to drive,it's ridiculous. I feel like even stock now it's got plenty of pep and im even coming from a mazdaspeed 3.I had to make a left to get into a "gated community" that was coming up really quick up the road,and there was 3 cars in front of me driving like zombies imo,so I blinker right lane change,downshift WOT [ohcrap] and in one blink I was in front of all of them turning back into left lane with plenty of time still to make the left/entrance turn. [lovest]

For anyone wondering/trying to get an idea about pricing,I put down $10,000 cash on a Tuxedo BlackFully Optioned (Nav,Rec,Moonroof,Painted wheels/calibers)and paying $278.00 a month for 1.9% 72months. They got me some AWSOME package in the deal called "extra care"where for 5 years or 75,000 miles they will replace the rim or rims if they get curbed/bent scratched whatever,not just once,unlimited until 5 yrs or. 75,000 miles,so I can replace 20 rims if I need to(not that I plan on that of course). Also it covers any dings,even if they are the size of a dime,they will repair all dings whenever until above stated coverage,also are the key fobs,which are almost $300 to replace,if lose them or one,they will replace them free.i really like the being able to get new rims thing,that is awsome!

Enough yapping time to cruise [woot]
Best thing is I'm turning 31 in May,but this car brings back the fun in driving and I literally feel like I'm 18 again driving it. People who bash on this car really must have not driven one then [nutkick]
-ry

Congrats. There are quite a few of us that came from MS3's. The Fiesta is so much more fun to drive. Glad you're in love, too..

Perry

Welcome, and congrats. FWIW, I'm (ahem) a little older than you, and I sometimes feel like I'm thirty years younger driving my FiST. Like you said, it really is a blast to drive, and I don't understand why anyone would talk trash about it. Or, actually, maybe I do: I think some people are envious that for whatever reason they can't get one, or the vehicle they'd like, and they're simply turning green and spiteful. In which case, well, that's their problem, I guess.[lovest]

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Glad everything went smoothly Ry. Big congrats!

I can't believe it! I just got home from dealer and everything went great ! I will update this thread and post pictures tonite,gonna be driving for now [deviltail]...

I Seriously can't believe how damn fun this car is to drive,it's ridiculous. I feel like even stock now it's got plenty of pep and im even coming from a mazdaspeed 3.I had to make a left to get into a "gated community" that was coming up really quick up the road,and there was 3 cars in front of me driving like zombies imo,so I blinker right lane change,downshift WOT [ohcrap] and in one blink I was in front of all of them turning back into left lane with plenty of time still to make the left/entrance turn. [lovest]

For anyone wondering/trying to get an idea about pricing,I put down $10,000 cash on a Tuxedo BlackFully Optioned (Nav,Rec,Moonroof,Painted wheels/calibers)and paying $278.00 a month for 1.9% 72months. They got me some AWSOME package in the deal called "extra care"where for 5 years or 75,000 miles they will replace the rim or rims if they get curbed/bent scratched whatever,not just once,unlimited until 5 yrs or. 75,000 miles,so I can replace 20 rims if I need to(not that I plan on that of course). Also it covers any dings,even if they are the size of a dime,they will repair all dings whenever until above stated coverage,also are the key fobs,which are almost $300 to replace,if lose them or one,they will replace them free.i really like the being able to get new rims thing,that is awsome!

Enough yapping time to cruise [woot]
Best thing is I'm turning 31 in May,but this car brings back the fun in driving and I literally feel like I'm 18 again driving it. People who bash on this car really must have not driven one then [nutkick]
-ry
Read Pelotonracer's dissertation on breaking in a new engine...you might want to take it easy the first 500 miles or so...if anyone knows how to make a linky to that thread be my guest because I am too lazy and in deep depression as I don't even have a VIN yet...

rooSTer

1000 Post Club
Ah yeah! Congrats [twothumb]

Glad you're enjoying it, its really a great car and the Recaros are a must have. I was debating on getting the extra warranty but chickened out at the last minute. I still have another few years to change my mind though.

airjor13

2000 Post Club
Congrats! Tux black is the fastest color, we all know that! Don't like the Ox white guys and PB guys tell you other wise

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Congrats and yes it is true Tux black is a fast color but... well just enjoy the wheels off it !!! lol

OP
RyGuyFIST83
Thread Starter #13
Read Pelotonracer's dissertation on breaking in a new engine...you might want to take it easy the first 500 miles or so...if anyone knows how to make a linky to that thread be my guest because I am too lazy and in deep depression as I don't even have a VIN yet...
Hey I hear ya,and as I seriously respect "pelotonracers" opinions coming from his engineering background,it clearly says in our owner manual that our cars " do not require a break in process" other than that you shouldn't be driving the car at speeds for long periods of time for the first 1,000 miles. So even though I will be babying it somewhat for the first few hundred miles I'm going go with what fords manual is saying. I don't think they would tell us it doesn't need a break in process unless it really needed it,Or else it gives us a reason to blame ford if anything bad happens [wrenchin]

Ok going back out now to check out the "ambient lighting" for the first time to tonite. I think the red and purple are gonna look sick!

-ry [lovest]

OP
RyGuyFIST83
Thread Starter #15
Early morning quick Update: thanks for all the kind words everyone (good friendly forum here). Off to work now to make some of that overtime $ [wink]. I'm gonna have some pics up by the end of this weekend,even though we all know what a stock black looks like,I guess it wouldn't hurt my car intro thread. [wiggle]

-ry

rooSTer

1000 Post Club
hehe it's all good..post when you can and enjoy the new ride.