Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Isabella de la fiesta

OP
R

Rocketst

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #126
So I need a little help guys. The wiring harness is harder than I thought it was going to be and my sharpie marks fell off the duct tape so, if anyone could go outside and take a picture of their engine bay without the engine cover on I'd greatly appreciate it.

OP
R

Rocketst

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #131
I'm going to have the bumper cover off in a couple of days. Lemme know if you need some more shots.
Yeah I'll definitely let you know man. I don't even think the helms manual would help me at this point. It's like a giant puzzle trying to figure this stuff out. I do have 2js side exit installed though and the majority of the car is going well. I just don't even wanna pay the 186 dollars for the manual... I miss the good old days when I could get Rush down to AutoZone and just pick up a Haynes manual for 30 bucks but they didn't make one for the fiesta st.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

I have the 2019 Service Manual and I have yet to discover how to print a specific section other than doing a Screenshot, cut, and paste into a Word document. Need I say that is NOT very convenient. Just figured out how to print from the manual using Edge. Turns out that CTL P does the job.

Last edited:
OP
R

Rocketst

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #133
I have the 2019 Service Manual and I have yet to discover how to print a specific section other than doing a Screenshot, cut, and paste into a Word document. Need I say that is NOT very convenient. Just figured out how to print from the manual using Edge. Turns out that CTL P does the job.
Hey scooter do you happen to know what this bracket bolts to? I understand it's inconvenient to post the picture but if you could try to explain it I may be able to find it. It doesn't have much play in the cable as it is

jeffreylyon

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Hey scooter do you happen to know what this bracket bolts to? I understand it's inconvenient to post the picture but if you could try to explain it I may be able to find it. It doesn't have much play in the cable as it is

I'm pretty sure that bolts to a bracket that the front of the airbox sits on. The plate that the battery box sits on attaches to the same bracket.

OP
R

Rocketst

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #135
I'm pretty sure that bolts to a bracket that the front of the airbox sits on. The plate that the battery box sits on attaches to the same bracket.
I'm not so sure man. With the alternator, starter and everything else the end of that line goes to connected there's no way it'll reach that far.

OP
R

Rocketst

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #137
Alright guys so I'm slowly figuring this stuff out but need y'all's help again cuz I can't see it on the electrical diagrams. Attached is a photo of the connector. It's located on driver's side of engine bay orange and white connector.

OP
R

Rocketst

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #138
Got it. Just need to connect the hoses now. Damn I hope this thing starts without issues.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Got it. Just need to connect the hoses now. Damn I hope this thing starts without issues.

Did they mention anything about priming the Turbo and the Engine?

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

OP
R

Rocketst

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #140
They did. They say never idle the engine. Priming the engine and turbo happen simultaneously as you cycle the oil pump before start up the rest is just breaking it in.