Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Koni STR.T Full Kits with Springs Sets - $279!

Trader history for joe@2j-racing (0)

airjor13

2000 Post Club
Wondering what airjor has to say about the H&Rs.
I love the drop that the H&R gives, with the Koni's, at least to me its completely street-able set-up, meaning bad roads, bumps and stuff. I haven't rode in an Eibach sprung Fiesta so I can't compare the two directly.

Honestly even on the stock shock with the H&R was not bad, just harsh.

Just placed my order. I'll update once I get them on. Thanks [MENTION=542]joe@2j-racing[/MENTION], I can't wait!

shouldbeasy

1000 Post Club
Maybe I've missed it but how does everyone think these will do when paired with the stock springs?

I drive gravel a fair bit and I would love to soften up the ride a bit (potholes and the like are not so friendly on my back) but am not keen on lowering it further... If I did have to lower it, rather, go with new springs, it would be the Eibachs.

Thoughts?

OP
joe@2j-racing
Thread Starter #71
All STR.T kits have shipped. We still have 3 more in stock, ships same day!

FistSt215

Wait that's 279 with the konis and springs ? Or konis is 279 and springs cost separate? Sorry it's a little confusing excuse me for the stupid question lol.

Bought a set with Eibach springs. First time I have ever messed with springs and struts, so it took a while to install (the front top hats are a total pain to access!), but I am happy with them so far. I can still take my favorite 25mph onramp at 55mph, but the car actually soaks up bumps rather than trying to jump over them. Might be a bit too comfortable...

Also, 2J was lightning quick on shipping. I will definitely consider doing business with them again.

Bought a set with Eibach springs. First time I have ever messed with springs and struts, so it took a while to install (the front top hats are a total pain to access!), but I am happy with them so far. I can still take my favorite 25mph onramp at 55mph, but the car actually soaks up bumps rather than trying to jump over them. Might be a bit too comfortable...

Also, 2J was lightning quick on shipping. I will definitely consider doing business with them again.
Awesome! I still love my setup and also support 2J. These guys are great.

Still loving mine. Quick question though. Are the Konis shorter than OEM shocks?