Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Livernois Motorsports Tune +18hp / +65tq

Sourskittle

4000 Post Club
Ecoboost flex is BAD ASS. I had a limited non-ecoboost and it was a great vehicle. Far exceeded my expectations. Still ugly as crap, but a great great truck. I shopped for an ecoboost, but it was going to add like $12k in my area.. No set if turbos and direct injection system is worth $12k,
Lol.

Harvick

1000 Post Club
The results are really impressive for just a tune. Can't wait to see what Livernois with more bolt ons. Great job cmystgo on the documentation.

Just got mine and completed/emailed the data and am awaiting a response. Quick Q: how easy is it to switch from stock to tune? Will the ECU be clean when taken to the dealer?

Just got mine and completed/emailed the data and am awaiting a response. Quick Q: how easy is it to switch from stock to tune? Will the ECU be clean when taken to the dealer?
No..but they aren't going to check unless there is a problem...it really doesn't matter now...mod your car..or buy a Mustang GT

With a 2.0 or better 60ft that car would've easily been in the 13.8/9 range, I'm curious what the da was?
Corrected this might have actually been a 13sec run.
I for one fully expect with a livernois tune a few more mods, I'll be well in the 13s with my fist once it cools off a little in the fall.

I agree! With some better track prep and getting the car to plant yhe power 13's would definitely had happened.

CanadianST

Read through the entire thread again and I'm really considering picking one of these up. A question though, as it sits now the tune is optimized for a stock vehicle in my understanding, but later on down the road when I mount my bigger intercooler and downpipe/exhaust what is the process of getting a new tune to optimize for them?

Read through the entire thread again and I'm really considering picking one of these up. A question though, as it sits now the tune is optimized for a stock vehicle in my understanding, but later on down the road when I mount my bigger intercooler and downpipe/exhaust what is the process of getting a new tune to optimize for them?
That's an easy one. Simply contact us with a rundown of the new mods and we build, and queue up the tune to our server for you to download :)

OP
cmystgo
Thread Starter #192
Awesome gain for just a tuner! I like that you made several passes stock and tuned.
Thanks. I practiced on the tune setup first then flashed back to stock and made a bunch of hits. Really wish I could get the 60ft down into the 2.0 range...if I could then this is a 13 second tune :)

-CMY

That or wait until fall comes. I have drag raced RWD's for quite a few years off and on for fun and have done pretty good with those. My first time with a fwd at the strip was my 02 Sentra Spec V. I was only able to get two passes in before it started raining. I ran a 15.3X, then a 15.20 in that car. It wheel hopped something fierce too. My 06 GTI 6 speed with Revo tuning spun and wheel hopped all the way through 1st and 2nd and couldn't do better than 14.6@96, but was much quicker on the street. I drove a friends 05 Mazda6 V6 5 speed with CAI and managed 15.0-15.1's out of it, quite surprised. Look forward to getting a few passes in the FiST, but I'll wait for better weather. I hope to crack 14's in it. I'm also 60 pounds less than I was in those other cars...... :)

Installed and took a quick test run. Not to be overly technical, but... "AYE CARAMBA!"

Will do stock/93 dyno runs in a few days to give a sligthly more objective report.

Haven't gotten a chance to REALLY test out the 91 octane tune, but I can say it's very drivable. As previously mentioned, under normal (non-WOT) conditions it drives like stock. It's not overly touchy (as my Wetterauer GTI was).
I've only had a couple chances to go WOT in 2nd and 3rd gear, and only for very short 'bursts' (pun intended)...can you say, "torque for days?!" And in 6th gear, there's definitely less reason for downshift > passing.

I look forward to more thorough testing this weekend.

Waiting for my tuner to arrive, it has been shipped already. Excited, but not in any rush, as I need to finish my engine break-in period, lol.

Livernois, one question: You mentioned in a previous post that you provide updated tunes when a car is modified with parts which you support. How do we get a list of aftermarket parts that are supported by Livernois? I'm a ways from buying anything, but I'd like to know what is "approved" before purchasing.

Thanks, excited about this tune!
We are still compiling the list but so far all intake upgrades and exhausts are supported as are most intercooler upgrades. No turbos yet but we are working on that as well as methanol injection.