Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Livernois Motorsports Tune +18hp / +65tq

Odd - when I filled up after installing the 93 tune, my miles to empty readout was like 519, I'll let you know how that works out! lol

Odd - when I filled up after installing the 93 tune, my miles to empty readout was like 519, I'll let you know how that works out! lol
I believe this was related to the tune, not necessarily your filling up. I'd just filled up prior to installing the tune. Immediately after installing the tune, my miles to empty jumped to the 500's. After a couple days it has dropped substantially (to a more realistic number).

How are you guys liking the LMS tune so far? I'm getting mine in the mail tomorrow and I STILL haven't decided if I want to keep her stock or not. Tuning is the first step down a dangerous path...

Are the tune updates free?
Here you go rooSTer
This would depend on the modification. Some do require tune changes, some have no impact on the tune. But, to sum it up, if it needed an adjustment, then we would do that tune change for free for you :) We always provide free updates, whether due to additional mods, or our own revision releases.

Same thing happens when you flash with the Cobb AP. It will take a little while for the ECU to relearn.

So far so good. 93 tune is civilized at routine driving, hellacious at wot 2500 + rpms. Of course haven't compared w/other tune products but really like what I have. Will def need a RMM soon[wrenchin], mpg is about the same, 29 or 30 w/80+ mph cruising and getting on it when I can. Dyno next week.

So far so good. 93 tune is civilized at routine driving, hellacious at wot 2500 + rpms. Of course haven't compared w/other tune products but really like what I have. Will def need a RMM soon[wrenchin], mpg is about the same, 29 or 30 w/80+ mph cruising and getting on it when I can. Dyno next week.
I think that is an accurate evaluation. Hellacious after 2500 RPM :)

It definitely makes a huge difference as we can see from the dyno, and track times associated with it.

Did you guys adjust requested boost levels over stock?
We do allow for additional boost over stock, but the Ecoboost platform is much more involved than just increasing boost. Since these engines model torque they do not always make the same boost every time. They can swing a few psi from run to run if the conditions are right.

But, yes, we do increase output and boost along with it.

iso100

1000 Post Club
Thanks. Good to know. So a peak of 23 psi is possible under the right conditions.

For me (on the 91 tune), I'd say it's more like 3250-3500+ RPMS is when the real fun starts. There's not much there until after 3k. I'm hoping to get in some more extensive A/B testing soon.

I Can't see these turbos breaking now days because the car stock is 21psi. I can't see ford taking the chance of having to Warrenty all these within the 5yr 60k power train.
Would also think that the 15 sec overboost limiter would mitigate any problems from a couple extra psi - unless the tune deleted that? LMS?

Sourskittle

4000 Post Club
"Over boost" is kind of a joke... It falls to 16psi in each gear anyway, so.... Not like 21psi over boost means much...

MAT

A few more questions, does this delete the tq limit in gears 1-2?

Does it (or can it) modify the traction/stabilty control? Would be nice to default to sport mode or off on startup.

Is this a plug in, load tune and remove device? Or can you change tune on the fly?

Nice numbers, can't wait to read more reviews. Thanks.

Doesn't delete the tq limits, but modifies them to complement the tune.

I suppose it's possibly to disable traction control. However, Livernois's tune doesn't do that currently. I doubt most tuners would do it...for liability reasons.

Yes it's a plug-in > flash/load > unplug > squeal tires.