Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Mishimoto's Fiesta ST Baffled Oil Catch Can Pre-Sale!

Trader history for mishimoto (0)

Etyrnus

It's more concern of UPS or fedex screwing up, delivering it o the company next to mine, and since I'm not there to check for the delivery I don't find out for a week and I'm out $200 because it wasn't reported immediately. I have stuff sent to my work so someone signs for it, but if it's delivered to the wrong company it may disappear. So with being told it should have shipped Friday, and be delivered by the end of this week, I think my disappointment and irritation are justified.

SFP

If it's that big of an issue Etyrnus I would call them tomorrow on a non holiday and ask that it is shipped later in the week so that it will arrive in time for your return versus when you are gone. If UPS or FedEx deliver to the wrong address it isn't your responsibility. If you monitor a tracking number also and see that it was signed for by an unknown name " assuming you know who all works at your work" one would think that would be a good indicator of a delivery mistake and you could make some phone calls.

Just some observations from a guy who runs his own company and ships around 150 packages a week.

I understand some frustration of you were told it would ship Friday, however things happen and I'm quite sure there are a lot of orders being processed. I was told when I called in that they would ship at the end of the month or early October. By another rep I was told they were starting shipping now. Regardless it's a holiday and I'm sure the owners of mishimoto were not going to pay OT or Holiday pay for their employees to be processing items right now.

Etyrnus

Trust me, I know well, FedEx and UPS are beyond their control. My irritation is at the shipping companies for their inability to read an address correctly.

OP
M

mishimoto1

Thread Starter #104
No tracking, no charge on my card, no comment on here...I am disappoint [sad]
I'm not mad, just disappointed. If it had shipped today, I would have gotten it before going on vacation. Now it will be sitting at my work for a week until I get back, at best.

Plus, Sara had mentioned if there was a delay causing them not to ship today, she'd let us know.
Am I the only one that received a tracking number?
I have not received anything yet
Yeah I never received anything either. Even checked my order status on the website and it says Order is on hold.
No tracking for me.
Really strange. I paid by PayPal and ordered black. Tracking says it will be here Tuesday. Maybe I should by a lotto ticket
I paid by PayPal as well. Payment went through when I paid... just haven't heard anything from Mishi over the last few days. I'm sure it'll all work out
Hmmmm ya I got nothing
I'm not worried :) Mishi shall deliver. Maybe it all got shipped and she didn't get around to sending numbers. Maybe it didn't ship till tomorrow. I'm not bothered. Theyve been very transparent and are one if the top companies on here for revealing R&D and keeping us updated. We are just so spoiled by her usually expedient replies that hearing nothing just this once seems odd.

Enjoy the last day of the long weekend! We shall all cheers to catch cans soon.
I didn't use PayPal, I put it on my card. They don't charge until they ship. And I don't have a charge from them, or any communication about delay. This is why I'm disappointed.

They ship from California, and I'm in NC, so that means mine will arrive while I out of town for a week, even if it ships tomorrow.
Yeah it'll get here whenever it does.. Ive gone without it for this long so Im sure a couple hundred more miles wont kill me haha
Ya know it is Labor Day after all. I'm not to concerned about it at this point, it's been this long what's another week in reality it's not going to make or break my car. The fact is with the simple tool bag I carry around all the time I can put this thing on in the post office parking lot at 2am when I check my PO box [emoji23]
Apologies for the delay everyone, it has gotten a bit hectic following the holiday weekend. Some of you may have gotten your tracking info on Friday, but for those who haven't you can expect to receive yours within the next few days. If you paid by credit card the payment will be taken out at the time of shipping rather than paypal which is immediate as soon as you place your order. If you need anything else please let me know!
Thanks!
-Sara

J2FoRS

Apologies for the delay everyone, it has gotten a bit hectic following the holiday weekend. Some of you may have gotten your tracking info on Friday, but for those who haven't you can expect to receive yours within the next few days. If you paid by credit card the payment will be taken out at the time of shipping rather than paypal which is immediate as soon as you place your order. If you need anything else please let me know!
Thanks!
-Sara
Thans for the update Sara!
Hope you managed to enjoy some long weekend time yourself. Looking forward to my little can :)

Etyrnus

So, chatting with customer service again...backordered? That defeats the entire point of a pre-sale. You run a pre-sale so you can meet demand on launch.

Well they haven't charged my card yet so I'll probably just cancel my order and get the boomba one.. Sucks cause I really liked how this is mounted.. And kinda makes me hesitant to pre order the radiator whenever that's finally available

Etyrnus

I'm waiting on an email saying when mine should ship...I don't like the amount of alteration the Boomba one needs, and the JBR and Damond ones I don't have easy access to drain.

Side note, mine was ordered 7/21, the day after they announced the pre-sale.

Ya that's why this is kinda shitty.. I would rather have this one cause personally I don't care for boomba but don't tell everyone they will be shipped at the end of the month and 10 days into the next month you still don't have what you ordered

OP
M

mishimoto1

Thread Starter #118
Still nothing......
I got mine on Tuesday and I ordered black.
So, chatting with customer service again...backordered? That defeats the entire point of a pre-sale. You run a pre-sale so you can meet demand on launch.
Hello again guys,
I am very sorry for this unexpected bump in the road we seem to be encountering. Theses kits are not back ordered by any means and I apologize for the improper description by our customer service team. For reasons unknown at this time some of the kits have shipped Friday but there has been a delay in shipping the rest of the orders. We are working with the warehouse to get this issue resolved ASAP. I will update you with information as soon as it is passed to me. Thank you very much for your continuing patience and understanding.
-Sara

I want one of them stuffed chilly penguin for my troubles.. Haha just playing.. Thanks for keeping us updated

Still no charge or anything.. Maybe I should have went with the boomba one.. [emoji17]
Took a chance and ordered a Boomba. Not impressed when I received it. Sold it unused at half of what I had purchased it for. Boomba would have been difficult to maintenance the way it was put together. Happy to be rid of it. Hope U don't repeat my mistake.

I'm eager to get my Mishimoto occ, but will exercise patience till it's delivered.