Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Mishimoto's Fiesta ST Baffled Oil Catch Can Pre-Sale!

Trader history for mishimoto (0)

Still no charge or anything.. Maybe I should have went with the boomba one.. [emoji17]
Took a chance and ordered a Boomba. Not impressed when I received it. Sold it unused at half of what I had purchased it for. Boomba would have been difficult to maintenance the way it was put together. Happy to be rid of it. Hope U don't repeat my mistake.

I'm eager to get my Mishimoto occ, but will exercise patience till it's delivered.

Ya I'm waiting for this.. Looks like much better quality.. Just had a nice weekend planned for installing all my new stuff but this along with a few other things I ordered won't be here in time so it's whatever

OP
M

mishimoto1

Thread Starter #124
Hi everyone,
The update that I have just received is that there the warehouse staff is encountering technical difficulties due to high order volume from the past weekend's sale. Our team in the warehouse is working as quickly as possible to get these orders out to you. I have been assured that the orders will be filled within the next 24 hours with a free gift included as a thank you for your patience. If any of you need additional assistance please don't hesitate to reach out to me personally.
Thank you again!
-Sara

Hi everyone,
The update that I have just received is that there the warehouse staff is encountering technical difficulties due to high order volume from the past weekend's sale. Our team in the warehouse is working as quickly as possible to get these orders out to you. I have been assured that the orders will be filled within the next 24 hours with a free gift included as a thank you for your patience. If any of you need additional assistance please don't hesitate to reach out to me personally.
Thank you again!
-Sara
Thank you Sara. I'd much rather have a quality product properly packaged and mailed than rushed, damaged, or lost. If it takes a little while longer to get it done right the first time, I'm perfectly willing to wait.

Sara you are awesome.. Just got my email saying it will be shipped soon and I'm super stoked you are actually sending the penguin as the gift.

OP
M

mishimoto1

Thread Starter #129
Thank you Sara. I'd much rather have a quality product properly packaged and mailed than rushed, damaged, or lost. If it takes a little while longer to get it done right the first time, I'm perfectly willing to wait.
Cool thanks for update sara
Sara you are awesome.. Just got my email saying it will be shipped soon and I'm super stoked you are actually sending the penguin as the gift.
It's too dang hot for me to be in a garage working on my car anyways haha
Thanks guys! We really do appreciate your business and thank you for hanging in there while we work through unexpected issues. Let us know when you get your hands on the catch cans what you think!
-Sara