Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Mountune Mp215 Mtune

jmrtsus

1000 Post Club
I too love my MP 215.....have no plans for additional mods other than Mountune cat back. Warranty friendly and a true cold air intake. Mileage better than stock for me.

Dpro

6000 Post Club
The differences between the mtune and the mp215 tune is that the mtune comes with the mp215 tune programming, and more. It's tunes can be changed, unloaded, upgraded, removed, and could void the warranty, while the mp215 comes with ONE tune that is only removable by a FORD dealer, but gest registered with Ford and doesn't void the warranty. The reason it's locked is because it complies with California CARB law, a condition mandated for warranty compliance and Ford approval.
I should as long as your car is a 2016 and older. The MP215 was never recertified with CARB or Ford for 2017-2019.
Its interesting because when Mountune changed the intercooler design from the small Tube and Fin to a larger bar and plate they recertified the new one. I am guessing part of it was because they did not sell enough MP215’s overall to warrant the certification process. Carb charges like 10k per year for those EO licenses . So you have to sell a lot a of product to cover the cost.

So since my car was a 2018 and did not qualify I bought the FB3 package which came with a unlocked AP with Cobb Tunes and Mountunes tunes and customization by Randy as well as the intercooler, Airbox with filter and cold air hose and RMM on sale on a labor day sale for $1092 which was actually a better deal than the MP215 package.
I can now add any tunes I want too to the AP. I also sold the Mountune Airbox for $250 and replaced it with a ST200 box with a Revo/ ITG filter and only spent $10 extra to get the Revo.

Last edited: