Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New FiST owner from Orlando

J_JerryP1

U.S. Navy Veteran
Hey everyone,

My name is Jamal and I’m a new proud owner of a 2015 Fiesta ST. I figured I should introduce myself here like everyone who’s came before me. After about a half dozen trips to different dealership many of whom attempted to get me into an ST line I finally got my hands on an actual ST with now 16k on the odometer. I couldn’t let that get away from me. I drove it off the lot and have been all smiles ever since. Looking forward to talking and meeting everyone!

Literally the only picture I have of the car 🤦🏾‍♂️
FEA35D64-E7FC-4805-BA63-524275888260.jpeg

Spork1569

Also I'm impressed you can drive a stick shift in slides. I always put on shoes before driving the FiST because even modulating the clutch, let alone something like heel toeing become almost impossible.

OP
J

J_JerryP1

U.S. Navy Veteran
Thread Starter #5
Yea man ive had lots of practice lol back in the day i was a mechanic for skip barber racing school. We had formula cars, mx5's, mazda 3's needless to say I have had to heel toe in worse. The FiST is cake compared to those.

Spork1569

Yea man ive had lots of practice lol back in the day i was a mechanic for skip barber racing school. We had formula cars, mx5's, mazda 3's needless to say I have had to heel toe in worse. The FiST is cake compared to those.
Well hope your first treats you as well as all those other rides. It's definitely a fun little car and just wait till the mod bug bites lol.

XR650R

2000 Post Club
Premium Account
Welcome! It's a fun little car. Never a dull moment with a FiST.