Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New FiST Owner! St Pete Florida

Hey there all! Finally picked up a 2017 ST a couple of months ago when Ford was giving the rebate on 2017's. Having always owned and been a fanboy of RWD's made me a little skeptical of getting into a FWD but I have always loved the look of hatchbacks. I first test drove one back in January and fell in love and have been searching for a good deal with the packages I wanted, and luckily my patience was rewarded [biggrin] The first couple months of owning it have been great, and I have never had a car make me smile so often! She is still completely stock right now, but I am looking to do some little mods that won't void warranty. Coming from an NA Miata I was worried about not having as large of a community, but I am glad to see not only how active but also friendly the members of this group are! Look forward to being able to meet some of you that are in the Tampa Bay Area! IMG_2416.JPG IMG_2395.JPG

Welcome! [emoji322][emoji322][emoji322]

I'm a little bit north of you in the Citrus/Hernando county area. I had the same worries about coming out of a RWD. I came out of a Cobalt daily and a 93 Vette weekend car and have loved getting to drive the ST ever since!

These guys are pretty active in the Bay Area.

And last, warranty [emoji23] you'll probably get a lot of info on here. If you haven't looked into Mountune yet, they offer a package that is warranty friendly as long as it's installed thru a Ford dealership. Do the homework, and it does cost a little bit more compared to buying other things a la carte, but if you're worried, it's worth it.

Just my two cents!

Enjoy the FiST!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Thread Starter #8
Thanks triplegriff and everyone else! I just sent an add request to the facebook group! Just gave her a nice wash today and went out for a cruise with a few buddies in their cars(SC300, E34 545i). Always feels good to be able to pull on your friends! [thumb]

Wow someone else in Pinellas County! Welcome. I'm just down the road in Palm Harbor!

OP
Thread Starter #10
Awesome RobbyD! If you're ever going to any meets or need some help wrenching let me know! I tend to work at night Thursday-Monday so it kills a lot of my opportunity to go to the car meets I know of around here.[bawling]