Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New member from Cincinnati, Ohio

I've been lurking the forum as a guest for a month and finally got tired of the advertisement videos playing so here's my FiST and a little about me. I've owned a lot of different platforms to name a few: a 402awhp TT Stealth which taught me everything I know about working on cars

'07 Saturn Sky Redline (2.0T) on 93 that made 292whp and 387tq and put a few LS1s to shame at the drag strip

A lot of other cars in between like a stanced IS300 and Voodoo Blue FJ Cruiser. I'm now a proud owner of a 2014 Oxford White FiST best of a car with only 9,600 miles. She already has quite a few go fast mods and that list will continue to grow but for now I'm focusing on the exterior.

The Cincinnati ST scene is pretty active with a meet planned for next weekend. Looking forward to making more friends, learning a lot, and hopefully I can contribute to the forums.

-Matt

I've got a 15 OW, Nice Car! I'm up in your area every once and a while with work (21c Museum Hotels). Love cincy.

Welcome from Batavia! Looks like you already joined ST Nation Cincinnati. If you like late night backroading, Ohio Valley Tarmac Enthusiasts. We got a few routes in the TriState area that keep a go pace.

OP
L
Thread Starter #8
Thanks for the warm welcome.

I've got a 15 OW, Nice Car! I'm up in your area every once and a while with work (21c Museum Hotels). Love cincy.
Cincy is a good time and 21c is a very cool hotel. If you're into craft beer Louisville and Cincy have some great breweries.

Welcome from Batavia! Looks like you already joined ST Nation Cincinnati. If you like late night backroading, Ohio Valley Tarmac Enthusiasts. We got a few routes in the TriState area that keep a go pace.
Yes I joined the day I got her. I'll definitely check out Ohio Valley Tarmac Enthusiasts. You've got a nice setup. I'll have to pick your brain about future go fast mods and local shops.

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Welcome aboard.

Thanks for the warm welcome.

Cincy is a good time and 21c is a very cool hotel. If you're into craft beer Louisville and Cincy have some great breweries.

Yes I joined the day I got her. I'll definitely check out Ohio Valley Tarmac Enthusiasts. You've got a nice setup. I'll have to pick your brain about future go fast mods and local shops.
Shops are the floor of my garage and Turn In Concepts in Norwood. On work I dont have the time to do, I have them do it. I dont trust anyone with my car except those guys. Last name is Evans on the Facebooks.