Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New Tarox 6-Piston FiST Big Brake Kit option!! 300mm, may clear OEM wheels!

Quisp

1000 Post Club
Hey guys. I just completed my first track day on these brakes. On my way home I noticed I'm getting pulsating vibrations from them whenever I use moderate braking now. Any ideas? I took them apart today and the pads/rotors look okay.
Try scotchbrite pad and brake clean on rotors.

Perfblue15

1000 Post Club
They clear 15" [woot]

My new track setup. 15x9 ET20 Rota Grid Concave W/ 245/40/15 Hankook RS4s
How much clearance do you have between the calipers and wheel spokes? I'm debating whether I wanna try these with my 15×8 TD 1.2s.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
They clear 15" [woot]

THAT wheel/tire setup is INSANE!! [twothumb] [driving]

Do they make those in a 15x8, 4x108 and a more factory fender friendly ET? (BTW; the white wheels in that spoke pattern/'concaveness' look GREAT!!)

Butterybunz

How much clearance do you have between the calipers and wheel spokes? I'm debating whether I wanna try these with my 15×8 TD 1.2s.
I test fit 15x8 TD 1.2s just to see if the Tarox calipers could fit inside the barrel of a 15" wheel and they did. They would not have cleared the spokes without a 10-15mm spacer.

THAT wheel/tire setup is INSANE!! [twothumb] [driving]

Do they make those in a 15x8, 4x108 and a more factory fender friendly ET? (BTW; the white wheels in that spoke pattern/'concaveness' look GREAT!!)
You'd have to check. You can also do group buys and order custom sets with your desired specs, that's where these wheels come from.

Dunno if you've already said so but how'd the Tarox's do on the track?
They performed okay at my first track day, I'm going to give it 1 or 2 more track days before I give my full review.

Where did you get the wheels?!
I found them on eBay. They were custom ordered and this was a remaining set from the custom group buy.

Perfblue15

1000 Post Club
I test fit 15x8 TD 1.2s just to see if the Tarox calipers could fit inside the barrel of a 15" wheel and they did. They would not have cleared the spokes without a 10-15mm spacer.
Thank you for the response I'm out of room in the fender well as is. These are definitely not an option for me.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

PunkST

2000 Post Club
They clear 15" [woot]

May i ask what flare setup that is?? Been wanting to run fox body offset and width wheels since i bought the car.