Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Official Fiesta ST Lap Time Thread

OP
RAAD88
Thread Starter #23
Yup! Limerock and NYST are my home tracks! Unfortunately running Global Time Attack at NJMP is my big event for the season so I will only be staying local with the fiesta this season!
I've got a buddy that will be there, I believe it's with SCCA in August? He's got a pretty sick Camaro.

Another Waterford Hills time with different mods:
1:24.33
Bridgestone Potenza RE71R, AP Racing CP9200 Calipers with 315mm rotors, Focus SVT rear rotors, Mountune 93 Octane Custom Tune

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

havent been this year, but i went to streets of willow and did both clockwise and counter clockwise (newb driver). Only have times for clockwise tho.

CW streets of willow 1:39.583
Autoclub speedway infield 1:23.200

I also frequent Adams Kart track in riverside california (just as small as grange / apple valley speedway)
Adams Kart Track 0:45.047

Streets of Willow Springs CCW new PB - 1:30.848

On track from around 8 am - 4 pm. When we arrived it was like 40°, hottest it got was maybe 70°, perfect turbo weather.

Mods: 2018 Magnetic FiST ~ Cobb Intake, Intercooler, RMM, AP w/ Stratified Stage 2 ~ Mountune radiator, lowering springs ~ Thermal R&D exhaust ~ NoPistons 3/8" gas pedal spacer ~ 16x7 Sparco Assetto Gara, 205/50 RE-71R (round about 30psi cold), Hawk HP Street 5.0 front pads, Stoptech Sport rear pads

Also, it's ridiculous to me that there's a stickied thread for drag times but this thread for laptimes isn't. I mean I know we like to go fast in a straight line but I argue this car is way better suited for corners.

Attachments

I’m glad we have some action on the LapTimer board at Limerock, keep it going boyssss

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
RAAD88
Thread Starter #29
I’m glad we have some action on the LapTimer board at Limerock, keep it going boyssss

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Unfortunately I moved out of the east coast before I could go back! That track is like driving on a little roller coaster, so much fun.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Unfortunately I moved out of the east coast before I could go back! That track is like driving on a little roller coaster, so much fun.
The only other east coast track which had those kinds of elevation changes (along with a really long front straight) was the now long gone (sadly [mad]) Bridgehampton circuit. [:(]

OP
RAAD88
Thread Starter #32
Did a 1:56.39 at Laguna Seca yesterday. Took a few sessions to dial in the right tire pressure and get the lines down (got a bit slippery there with some light rain too.)

What an awesome track though. Can’t wait to go back.

Attachments

Posting in hopes of seeing more Cali track times...

Thunderhill West CW 1:34.49 *stock

Buttonwillow Main 2:09.8 *Sparco Terra 16x7 & RE71s

Going back to Thunderhill 2/21.

Ran Big Willow about 3 weeks ago, PB at 1:43.2. Event started at 8, ambient temps were 50-low 60s on the day.

Mods: 2018 Magnetic FiST ~ Cobb Intake, Intercooler, RMM, AP w/ Stratified Stage 2 ~ Mountune radiator, lowering springs ~ Thermal R&D exhaust ~ NoPistons 3/8" gas pedal spacer ~ 16x7 Sparco Assetto Gara, 205/50 RE-71R (absolutely bald) ~ Hawk HP Street 5.0 front pads ~ Stoptech Sport rear pads

Attachments

ronmcdon

drove chuckwalla cw

first time on this track and car.
mostly stock car w 205/50 dunop z3, polyu lca bushings, -1.9 front camber and wavetrack lsd.

pretty confident can get improved times.

ronmcdon

streets of willow CCW (seems more challenging than CW) 1.33.482.

still trying to sort out Meister GT1 coilovers.
Much better now with 8k/6k swift springs and softer 12 clicks from full stiff front, 15 clicks from full stiff rear. Still skipping a lot but not as bad as stock rates.

Streets is really poorly paved as much as I like driving there. Drove Buttonwillow 2 days prior and did not get bad skipping w suspension with even stiffer dampening (12 and 12 from full stiff front and rear). Did not get timing from Buttonwillow as run group doesn't lend out transponders thanks to covid.

Double Nickel Nine Motorsports 2019 Fiesta ST stage 2+, MeisterR GT1 8kgF/6kgR, Yokohama A052
During One Lap of America 2021
Gingerman 1:50.61
Summit point 1:27.68
Atlanta Motorsports Park 1:36.96
Eagles Canyon Raceway 2:21.04
NOLA Raceway 2:10.35
We had never been to any of the tracks, and we're only given 3 laps plus a warmup.

https://nasaspeed.news/columns/must-read/the-tire-rack-one-lap-of-america-a-drivers-diary/

Falken RT615+, Stage 2+, MeisterR 8kgF/8kgR
Wild Horse Pass East 1:07.80

Falken, Stock suspension, Stage 1
Wild Horse Pass West 1:11.48

Falken RT615+, Stage 2+, MeisterR 8kgF/8kgR
Bondurant with looper 1:15.32 with passenger

Toyo R888R-15x8 td rims
Streets of willow CCW 1:26.9

Inde motorsports ranch layout 6 CW 1:51.1

Yokohama A052
Arizona Motorsports Park Full CW 1:55.3

MeisterR 9kg/mm F, 10kg/mm R, Toyo RR