Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Official Fiesta ST Lap Time Thread

OP
RAAD88
Thread Starter #23
Yup! Limerock and NYST are my home tracks! Unfortunately running Global Time Attack at NJMP is my big event for the season so I will only be staying local with the fiesta this season!
I've got a buddy that will be there, I believe it's with SCCA in August? He's got a pretty sick Camaro.

Another Waterford Hills time with different mods:
1:24.33
Bridgestone Potenza RE71R, AP Racing CP9200 Calipers with 315mm rotors, Focus SVT rear rotors, Mountune 93 Octane Custom Tune

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

havent been this year, but i went to streets of willow and did both clockwise and counter clockwise (newb driver). Only have times for clockwise tho.

CW streets of willow 1:39.583
Autoclub speedway infield 1:23.200

I also frequent Adams Kart track in riverside california (just as small as grange / apple valley speedway)
Adams Kart Track 0:45.047

Streets of Willow Springs CCW new PB - 1:30.848

On track from around 8 am - 4 pm. When we arrived it was like 40°, hottest it got was maybe 70°, perfect turbo weather.

Mods: 2018 Magnetic FiST ~ Cobb Intake, Intercooler, RMM, AP w/ Stratified Stage 2 ~ Mountune radiator, lowering springs ~ Thermal R&D exhaust ~ NoPistons 3/8" gas pedal spacer ~ 16x7 Sparco Assetto Gara, 205/50 RE-71R (round about 30psi cold), Hawk HP Street 5.0 front pads, Stoptech Sport rear pads

Also, it's ridiculous to me that there's a stickied thread for drag times but this thread for laptimes isn't. I mean I know we like to go fast in a straight line but I argue this car is way better suited for corners.

Attachments

I’m glad we have some action on the LapTimer board at Limerock, keep it going boyssss

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk