Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Removing steering wheel trim?

Yeah, they're 8mm torx bits. I had to buy a little kit since most kits only go down to 10.

I painted the trim black too. Here are a few shots. For anyone that wants to do this, it's honestly not very hard.
View attachment 42237
View attachment 42238
So this came out really nice. Was thinking of doing the same…surprised I can’t find a simple overlay for our years 2014-2019

SrsBsns

So this came out really nice. Was thinking of doing the same…surprised I can’t find a simple overlay for our years 2014-2019
Thanks. I wanted to wrap it originally but the shape kind of put me off. So I went with plastidip. It's held up pretty well. I took my time to really clean the surface of the trim and then just put on coat after coat after coat of the plastidip. It's got a matte finish and when you get in the car, you would most likely think it came like that from the factory.