Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Road trip

OP
MRX330
Thread Starter #41
Bring a Gun then..its ok to open carry in in glacier if you have firearm safety permit in the park! I Did! God bless America!
Until reciprocal carry passes I am not crossing state lines with any firearm. I’m going to be going Mach 2 with my hair on fire 🔥 I don’t like cages

OP
MRX330
Thread Starter #44
I don’t swim in oceans or ponds or small lakes. Great Lakes okay 👌. I don’t hike where there is venom or jaws larger than my cranium. That’s THEIR world. If I need meat I will go fishing or hunting with the right gear and other heavily armed hungry bipeds

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
I could build/Fabricate an Adult like child carrier and throw you on my back and roll out with weapons drawn!

OP
MRX330
Thread Starter #50
How about a rear facing seat on a quad with an M60? I don’t think you could carry me very far especially with all the weaponry

Ford ST

2000 Post Club
Here's Logan's pass! This is my picture also....

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk
I know that water is probably cold as fuck but I still want to swim in it. That's a beautiful park definitely on my to-do list you're a lot closer than me. I love nature. I've been to Wyoming and Montana when I was 12. Been to Yellowstone, but not glacier Park we damn sure should have.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
I don’t know what that means. Anywho did you stay overnight in a lodge up there?
Hell no....we camped dawg at the Apgar campsite! Only true way to experience Glacier....comes with complimentary Bear proof food boxes too!

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
No they have bear proof steel boxes for your food as Bears like to pass through the camp sites occasionally!