Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Road trip

OP
MRX330
Thread Starter #61
Sleep in a tent. Put food in a bear proof box.
I don’t know maaan it seems backwards man

OP
MRX330
Thread Starter #63
“Although the food remained untouched, the only remains left are a tent and a shotgun”

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Bears are more afraid of you than you are of them...but in your case its different I guess.

OP
MRX330
Thread Starter #66
Have at it brother. Fear is a valuable tool for self preservation. I respect it.

OP
MRX330
Thread Starter #68
You know why all those programs showing videos of people getting eaten, bit, stung, crushed, smashed, snapped etc never run out of new material?

OP
MRX330
Thread Starter #73
That’s why elders are respected. They lived a long life. Not s short fast one

OP
MRX330
Thread Starter #77
I have a fear of being shot in the head. Should I master Russian Roulette? What happened to my road trip thread?

OP
MRX330
Thread Starter #78
Ok back on topic. One day in the future I am going to drive into bear infested mountains and not sleep in a tent. I will stay at the lodge with a drink 🥃 in my hand and listen to all the terrible stories of great outdoorsmen

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
The lodges are Extremely over priced...IMO... but I think you will be good due to going late In the season!

OP
MRX330
Thread Starter #80
The lodges are Extremely over priced...IMO... but I think you will be good due to going late In the season!
Depending on whether I pass through or not will determine where I stay. I’ll have plenty of time so the trip is pretty open ended