Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

rodmoe's Blue by You Build

Sourskittle

4000 Post Club
That think is picking up AWESOME on the backside !!!
Slicks + LSD mean it should be REALLY picking up some time as you dial in the launch control and tweak it a bit more !!!
What kind of track temps?
You get ahold of some E0 race gas? Oxygenated ? Or E10?

I don't think 11's are going to be hard at all in time.

DHM1

1000 Post Club
That think is picking up AWESOME on the backside !!!
Slicks + LSD mean it should be REALLY picking up some time as you dial in the launch control and tweak it a bit more !!!
What kind of track temps?
You get ahold of some E0 race gas? Oxygenated ? Or E10?

I don't think 11's are going to be hard at all in time.
Building boost on the Cobb launch control is kinda hard on this set up. I need to work with Braden some to get it dialed in. 5-6psi launch boost.

Track temps are 110-115deg outside temp was 90deg on the first pass. It has dropped a few degs because of the rain. So hope for the best.

Fuel is e0 and is not oxygenated. 103oct unleaded.

Russ

Sourskittle

4000 Post Club
I was hoping you found some E0 so you can bring the boost in a big earlier per rpm.

I assume this is a full weight car as well.

DHM1

1000 Post Club
I was hoping you found some E0 so you can bring the boost in a big earlier per rpm.

I assume this is a full weight car as well.

Yup just spare tire out like normal. No super secret things to hide here just quality parts and tuning! Also a good crew

Russ

Sourskittle

4000 Post Club
Dang !!! Even the head rests !! Lol. Jk.

Even if it doesn't today, its def got a lot left in it.
You guys still fighting the fuel ( or lack there of )? My car def saw a difference in hotter temps and didn't require as much fuel.

DHM1

1000 Post Club
Dang !!! Even the head rests !! Lol. Jk.

Even if it doesn't today, its def got a lot left in it.
You guys still fighting the fuel ( or lack there of )? My car def saw a difference in hotter temps and didn't require as much fuel.
Yes and no. I could run it much closer to the edge. But for the sake of foot data and repeatability for customers we are staying closer to safe.

We see a dip I got hpfp in the 4400-5000rpm and then it's ok until 6k-6500rpm and injectors can't keep up.

DHM1

1000 Post Club
Yes and no. I could run it much closer to the edge. But for the sake of foot data and repeatability for customers we are staying closer to safe.

We see a dip I got hpfp in the 4400-5000rpm and then it's ok until 6k-6500rpm and injectors can't keep up.
By Wednesday I will have meth tune done and dyno results and back for a few more passes.

Russ

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
Impressive to say the least:)

Not being a drag racer, though quite interested in seeing where this goes, how much difference would a wider slick make that works on a wider wheel, like the 15x9's I have?

I would think you could turn up the wick much sooner which I know can effect the ET a great deal which of course will effect the top end...but for where you are at right now, the top end is damn great!

(I know bigger is not always better, to much grip, break axles, blow the transaxle, etc.....)

Wheels mentioned are in 4x100 bolt pattern.

DHM1

1000 Post Club
well after a long day of rain delays it was 6hours before the next pass. At that point I made two back to back passes 12.5 and a 12.9. There was some driver error and the last pass got no cool down and a bad launch (my fault 1-2 to soon). Overall pretty happy. After the dyno and meth tune. I think we will pull the seats to save some weight and try again. I Wont have time to post video or anything until after Wednesday. Super busy right now! Stay tuned.

Russ

OP
R

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Thread Starter #351
Gotta love crunch time .. Great work so far ..

Well this should take care of the win in the turns lose on the straights issues on a big track. I'm guessing the lsd is doing wonders for this power level

DHM1

1000 Post Club
Well this should take care of the win in the turns lose on the straights issues on a big track. I'm guessing the lsd is doing wonders for this power level
Yea on a road course I could only imagine how many people will get there feelings hurt.

Russ

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
I put some hurt on more than a few at MMP with just the barely tuned Cyborg and certainly needed and could of used much more power. I was still hitting 130 on the front straight and 5 seconds faster than the national champ spec Miata record.

I will be running the EFR on track soon and spanking quite a few more;)

I had hoped to do so last Saturday but had the flue so install not done yet and it rained all day anyway, I am taking this car out on a rainy track day, not worth the risk.

After many track days, while traveling around, I might run in the rain if the only time I will ever be in that area and a bucket list track, then I will go out to at least put in some decent laps just to have done it.

If the EFR just cannot do what I want, which I expect it will, then I will look again at the GTX, both are incredibly well built systems:)

DHM1

1000 Post Club

[emoji15][emoji15][emoji15][emoji15]

Safe to say this makes good power on 93oct

Meth tuning today!

Russ