Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SCALING INTEREST ~~ ANOTHER EXCLUSIVE RPF1 SIZE!

Trader history for OAKOS Automotive (0)

Which color would you like to see a 16x8" RPF1 made in?

• Total voters

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
I am guessing that Enkei would never ever consider making any of their other 'premium' style wheels (TS-9/-10s, TFRs, RS05RRs, NT03RRs, etc.) for our app, regardless of any 'interest/demand', correct??

OP
OAKOS Automotive

OAKOS Automotive

Vendor
Thread Starter #42
I am guessing that Enkei would never ever consider making any of their other 'premium' style wheels (TS-9/-10s, TFRs, RS05RRs, NT03RRs, etc.) for our app, regardless of any 'interest/demand', correct??
Anything from the lower end Tuning Series like the TS-10, TFR, etc. would be possible to do 4x108 if it's already offered in a 4x100.
I believe the TS-10 comes in a 17x8" +40 in 4x100, may be something worth looking into.

As far as the Racing Revolution wheels go, the chance is basically zero. Not only do they hold those dear to them and only ship certain sizes and colors over here if they have enough to spare in Japan. But they also don't currently offer any model or size in a 4 lug.

Plainrt

1000 Post Club
But they could do a 17x7 +43, any interest in that size?
I doubt it. What’s the reason for it over other 17 inch options we already have or the 16x7 rpf1s. Bring on a real performance option like something in a 8 wide.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Call me crazy but 16x7.5 seems ideal to me
That size would leave no excuses for the installers to not put a 205 section tire on them, like some do with 16x8s.

But, one still cannot use them in H/Street class autocrossing, unless you get a major league petition going to influence, and change the mind of, the SCCA Solo Board otherwise. [wink]

do they clear the wilwood F&R easily or do you need spacers?
Not if it has the same inside diameter as the 16x7. I just got the 16x7+43 and they will clear the front wilwood(12.2" rotor) with a 8mm spacer, but the rear doesn't fit. Not even close. The inside diameter of the wheel is about 14.25", and it needs to be 15.25" to clear the 11.75" rear wilwood kit.

Last edited:
Not if it has the same inside diameter as the 16x7. I just got the 16x7+43 and they will clear the front wildwood(12.2" rotor) with a 8mm spacer, but the rear doesn't fit. Not even close. The inside diameter of the wheel is about 14.25", and it needs to be 15.25" to clear the 11.75" rear wilwood kit.
I heard you can fit them if you trim the handbrake cable bracket flush. Theres a thread on here also of someone running 16x8 with wilwood f&r

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

I heard you can fit them if you trim the handbrake cable bracket flush. Theres a thread on here also of someone running 16x8 with wilwood f&r

I heard that too, I was told that by someone who said he fitted the wheel. I think it's the red Fiesta pictured at the beginning of this thread, which has a 16x8 4x100 wheel (I don't know the offset)
All I know is the wheels I just got are 1" too small. Maybe the 16x8 has a bigger inside diameter? I would recommend getting some solid measurements to make sure.

I heard that too, I was told that by someone who said he fitted the wheel. I think it's the red Fiesta pictured at the beginning of this thread, which has a 16x8 4x100 wheel (I don't know the offset)
All I know is the wheels I just got are 1" too small. Maybe the 16x8 has a bigger inside diameter? I would recommend getting some solid measurements to make sure.
Have you tried fitting them? Slide them on then check where they are hitting (is it the handbrake bracket?) did you use oem hand brake line or the wilwood one?

Have you tried fitting them? Slide them on then check where they are hitting (is it the handbrake bracket?) did you use oem hand brake line or the wilwood one?

Yes, I tried fitting them. The inside diameter of the wheel is about 1" too small. Nothing to do with the handbrake bracket
Edit: the inside of the wheel is 14.25". If you take a look at the wilwood diagram, you should easily see why they don't fit

Attachments

Yes, I tried fitting them. The inside diameter of the wheel is about 1" too small. Nothing to do with the handbrake bracket
Edit: the inside of the wheel is 14.25". If you take a look at the wilwood diagram, you should easily see why they don't fit
The 16x8 must have wider internal diameter because ive seen 2 people running 16x8 now with wilwood F&R, do you mind posting a thread with photos of front clearance?

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Are the 16x8s they are running the Dekagrams, or did they definitely do the 4x100 re-drill and use something else??

IF the Dekas, do the front Wilwoods fit with NO spacers?

The 16x8 must have wider internal diameter because ive seen 2 people running 16x8 now with wilwood F&R, do you mind posting a thread with photos of front clearance?

I told you all I know in my first reply, take it for whatever that’s worth to you. I don’t have any pics of the front wheel clearing the caliper, so you’re just going to have to take my word for it, or not. I have a plan to use smaller rotors on the wilwood kit to clear these wheels, and potentially 15s as well. I’ll post something up if/when I put it together.
sorry to the op for the mild hijack