Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SWAVE Summit Chassis Handling Products available in the USA @ whoosh

Trader history for ron@whoosh (1)

kivnul

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
The back one that has six points is the one I have my eye on.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk
Looks like it is not compatible with the Pierce 4 point. I made a bastardized image to show
1582579645281.png

The two center bolts are directly under the pierce bar.

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #25
How much you are charging for the chassis braces?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
we're loading all the product range this week
whoosh will be offering SWAVE's full range for the Fiesta, Focus ST/RS and Mustang so there is quite a bit of product to cover.
I'll prioritize Fiesta as usual though haha

we're loading all the product range this week
whoosh will be offering SWAVE's full range for the Fiesta, Focus ST/RS and Mustang so there is quite a bit of product to cover.
I'll prioritize Fiesta as usual though haha
Sweet can’t wait to drop some tax money on the fist! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #28
How will they fit with the Hotside pipe that is non factory or ATP?
I'll test with cp-e / Mishimoto being 2.5"
ATP, whoosh, MBRP, Peron, Turbo Technics all use OEM size (1.75") or 2" pipework which clears no issue

Sekred

1000 Post Club
How will they fit with the Hotside pipe that is non factory or ATP?
I am using a EFR turbo (Peron kit). I had to modify the mounting for the hot side charge pipe. What I did was remove the studs where the pipe bolts to the rear of the sump and use bolts. This raises the pipe about 1/4" of an inch. I also bent the bracket on the charge pipe to raise it a little further. This involved cutting part of the bracket and bracing it.
Look at the image I posted before get some idea of what I mean.

Getting antsy - how much clearance does this gain say over similar products from TB?

If it's negligible, I'll likely go with the cheaper TB Perf products as I know SWAVE is pretty proud of their products.

Dpro

6000 Post Club
Getting antsy - how much clearance does this gain say over similar products from TB?

If it's negligible, I'll likely go with the cheaper TB Perf products as I know SWAVE is pretty proud of their products.
I was considering both and the design of the TB 4 point kind of leaves me wanting. The SWAVE is better. The problem with SWAVE is they are really hard to nail down and deal with even UK shops a lot supposedly stocking according to SWAVE do not have product in stock. I would probably have one now otherwise.

I was considering both and the design of the TB 4 point kind of leaves me wanting. The SWAVE is better. The problem with SWAVE is they are really hard to nail down and deal with even UK shops a lot supposedly stocking according to SWAVE do not have product in stock. I would probably have one now otherwise.
I am hoping for the Woosh version Ron will materialize before swave ships. You know he will eventually have a Woosh engine block in the works. :)