Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

The Kia's are coming - 2017 Soul Turbo

I'm excited to see that. I drive my mom's Soul from time to time, and it's fantastic, but slow. For a tiny car, it's scary what fits in one of those things.

Regardless, it's just cool to have another turbo hatch option. Everyone wins when there's more competition.

OP
Rhinopolis

Rhinopolis

Thread Starter #4
I love my 2016 Sorento V6, and I've been converted to a Kia fan..lol. I. I might try and talk my wife in to selling her slllllooooooowwww 2013 crv for one of these. If we could score one equipped the way that we want and for walk out for around $25k, that wouldn't be too shabby.

Intuit

3000 Post Club
Not interested but looks like some facets of the styling borrow from BMW Mini Couper/Cooper. To get the trim level you want, it looks like you'll either have to custom-order or go with the automatic transmission.

Sourskittle

4000 Post Club
I've been wanting my mom to replace her 2011 fiesta with a soul ( old people in Soul's are in my damn way all the time, my mom may as well return the favor !! ).

But a turbo version may just seal her into one lol.

No way in hell I'd let her buy a newer ford...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't really like how they look, but then some people don't like how the Fiesta ST looks either, so it's all subjective. I doubt very much it would match the handling ability that the Fiesta has so it won't be too much competition. I don't see that many people cross shopping a Fiesta ST and a Soul.

Intuit

3000 Post Club
I thought the (newer) Nissan Juke was uglier than the Asstec but then I went and compared LoL... it's a tough call.

Most vehicles are shown to focus and study groups early in the design process and asked would they buy this vehicle. Imagine people saying yes when they saw the Aztec and Juke. Obviously the people in the focus study groups had a hate on for GM and Nissan for some reason...lol

OP
Rhinopolis

Rhinopolis

Thread Starter #13
I've been wanting my mom to replace her 2011 fiesta with a soul ( old people in Soul's are in my damn way all the time, my mom may as well return the favor !! ).

Lol [woot]

For me the Nismo Juke is kind of.. appealing. Guilty pleasure, if you will. Especially the Nismo version.

The Exclaim also gets a standard leather-wrapped, D-shaped steering wheel, pushbutton start with smart key and UVO32 with e-Services with integrated Android Auto?3 and Apple CarPlay ?4 .
Game over man, game over...

re-rx7

1000 Post Club

Why the hell not?!

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
I could not give a DAMN about all of the trendy 'connectivity' Bee Ess one bit, but I am pissed we did not get a 3 door option, and a limited slip diff as a factory option (even though those items would not be as easy for Ford to accomplish/offer as AA would be). [wink]