Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Transmission(transaxle) model number needed, also if used in other cars, thanks:)

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
I am working with a company on a low cost "LSD" project for these cars that I know works well as used them before but I need the info to see if they might already have one that fits.

Rick

rooSTer

1000 Post Club
Hope I'm sharing the information you wanted..The Fiesta ST uses the Ford B6 Getrag MMT6 gearbox.

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Hope I'm sharing the information you wanted..The Fiesta ST uses the Ford B6 Getrag MMT6 gearbox.
IB6 is NOT THE MMT6

Here is a good starting point the see the difference in LSD and car it fits Quaifeusa look around a bit they have a spec drawing on the site too..

rooSTer

1000 Post Club
thanks for the info rodmoe ..I forgot if it was the Focus ST or Fiesa ST that uses the MMT6.

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
thanks for the info rodmoe ..I forgot if it was the Focus ST or Fiesa ST that uses the MMT6.
Not a problem I been up and down that road few months ago looking for a limited slip diff.. Common error too had a few FoST guys tell me it was the same .. Till you ask the mfg Quaife in this case and find out just how lucky we are to be cutting edge .. Lol all good though. :)
Have not been in touch with them in a while but MFactory was said to be looking at making a LSD for our cars. But who knows I lost touch once I had my grubby hands on one..