Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Transmission(transaxle) model number needed, also if used in other cars, thanks:)

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
I am working with a company on a low cost "LSD" project for these cars that I know works well as used them before but I need the info to see if they might already have one that fits.

Since there is not drive train specific section on the forum I figured I would try here first, but why no section???

Rick

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
We can certainly add one Rick. Before it was clumped into the performance forum but I agree we need a drivetrain forum.

OP
R

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
Thread Starter #3
Thanks, very much appreciated:)

I could of asked the question better, I was a bit tired from a long day searching online and wrenching on the car which I have driven twice now, it is pretty far apart sitting on my lift getting some fun stuff done to it:)

I need to get busy and get my other project cars sold so I can fund more stuff for this one, it has a big task ahead of it, fast laps on all the famous race tracks all around North American:)

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Thanks, very much appreciated:)

I could of asked the question better, I was a bit tired from a long day searching online and wrenching on the car which I have driven twice now, it is pretty far apart sitting on my lift getting some fun stuff done to it:)

I need to get busy and get my other project cars sold so I can fund more stuff for this one, it has a big task ahead of it, fast laps on all the famous race tracks all around North American:)
Got you hooked up with the new forum here http://www.fiestastforum.com/forum/forums/61-Transmission-amp-Drivetrain [twothumb]

Looking forward to seeing your projects![lovest]

OP
R

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
Thread Starter #5
Great and thanks:):):)

I want to post the question there so when I nail down the answer others can find it if ever needed.

Rick

Yaaay a new forum [woot]

I'd be very interested in an LSD,wondering roughly how much one would be?

-ry

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Yaaay a new forum [woot]

I'd be very interested in an LSD,wondering roughly how much one would be?

-ry
Quaife is about 1k plus shipping iirc.. Not sure what else is out there yet for this car but MFactory makes a LSD for a diff brand for about 600 to 700. Not sure if wavetrac or any other are on board yet but if I recall I paid about 900 for my wavetrac in my Acura. The install is extra if you have a shop do it I have no idea on the cost of the as I like to poke around inside stuff :)