Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Turbo Technics S280 Turbo Kit Dyno, Virtual Dyno, and Datalog Thread

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Yeah most likely he will just further adjust ur fuel and ur charge temp compensation tables. I was getting alot of knock up top even in colder temps and my charge temps were shooting up 20+ degrees. May switch up my intercooler at some point (whoosh v2).

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
Quit playing....just get the Bravoalpha already.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

OP
JDG

JDG

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Thread Starter #23
Revision v7 w/ aux fuel (93 octane)

The spool is insane. AFR look much better but still seeing knock. Need to investigate this BA intercooler.

v7 AUX VDYNO.jpg

OP
JDG

JDG

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Thread Starter #25
looks great! you think the knock is from heat?
I think it’s a combination of the added heat and not enough octane. The knock will go away on ethanol I’m nearly sure.

@MagnetiseST sent me a log and with the BA intercooler he sees an 11 degree rise in charge temps. I see about a 15 degree rise during a similar pull. He is in Florida though so definitely an improvement over my FMIC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wetwea33

Revision v7 w/ aux fuel (93 octane)

The spool is insane. AFR look much better but still seeing knock. Need to investigate this BA intercooler.

View attachment 27354
I think it’s a combination of the added heat and not enough octane. The knock will go away on ethanol I’m nearly sure.

@MagnetiseST sent me a log and with the BA intercooler he sees an 11 degree rise in charge temps. I see about a 15 degree rise during a similar pull. He is in Florida though so definitely an improvement over my FMIC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think its mostly just the octane at this point. We're both at the limit of 93. It stinks these cars really don't like pump gas but it's a low displacement motor that's not super high in compression so you have to run a ton of boost.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

OP
JDG

JDG

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Thread Starter #39
Back on topic. Nearly complete for 93 on 4-port aux fueling. Took a bit of boost out to control knock. This revision has virtually no knock. v8 Aux VDYNO.jpg

Back on topic. Nearly complete for 93 on 4-port aux fueling. Took a bit of boost out to control knock. This revision has virtually no knock.
Curious on whether my tuner will pull boost or pull timing. I am hoping to run 30psi.