Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Turbo Technics S280

MagnetiseST

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
I'm going 4 port to be safe, I'd prefer it in case I decide to ever go bigger turbo as well. Plus running full e85 would be nice.

wetwea33

I'm going 4 port to be safe, I'd prefer it in case I decide to ever go bigger turbo as well. Plus running full e85 would be nice.
If I ever built the motor and went bigger it would be a no brainer but I would never put money into building a fiesta or really any fwd car.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

MagnetiseST

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
If I ever built the motor and went bigger it would be a no brainer but I would never put money into building a fiesta or really any fwd car.

I agree with that sentiment haha. But I plan on tracking the car a lot next year, I'd rather have it set up and not have the chance of issues. There are pluses and minuses to both.

Se7eN

We're still in the safe zone, not really trying to explore outside of it. I am officially out of fuel on 93.

So this is the capability of the S280 on 93, without aux everyone! 270whp 300ftlb tq
Which makes complete sense. At least in my area it's just about the same on fueling with just about any turbo 270~whp is about it. The interesting numbers will be with better gas and aux.

wetwea33

Which makes complete sense. At least in my area it's just about the same on fueling with just about any turbo 270~whp is about it. The interesting numbers will be with better gas and aux.
I think on 93 you can definitely push it a bit further. Di cars like to run a bit leaner.

How did you guys prime the turbo. Did you follow turbo technics instructions of priming it with the drain line off until 1/2 point comes out?

Also, I forgot to order the turbo-downpipe fire ring, thing I'll be ok or should i wait?