Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Turbo Technics S280

wetwea33

Best route. This is what I did. I posted some pictures of the installation on my FB page for any of you that care to see. :)
I considered soldering mine I was just being lazy. If I have issues with the taps I may do it. What's going on with your s280 tune were all patiently waiting lol

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Se7eN

Honestly 160$ isn't worth it to mee positaps are fine and plenty of other platforms use them with piggyback tuners (aka jb4)

I've had the Port not work cause a cable moved while working on the car, so I'd like the plugs for more safety.

I considered soldering mine I was just being lazy. If I have issues with the taps I may do it. What's going on with your s280 tune were all patiently waiting lol

I don't want to go into too much detail, as I'm still working things out with Ron. But I was having some boost control issues. Ron has been great so far and updates are coming soon.

JDG

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Jason what kind of issues? Same issue that I have with boost creep?
-JRW
Cmon guys, he literally said he didn’t want to go into detail. Let him get it sorted first before you demand an explanation. People are tuning with upgraded WGA without issues so no need to fret just yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MagnetiseST

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
After seeing another post about their intake manifold exploding... it makes me even more hesitant to do SPA, and now makes me have doubts about meth injection.