Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Ultimate guide for those considering Euro projector headlights - all the basics in one thread!

I dont know that I plan on selling these, maybe if I get enough interest, but I will make the plans available when I have tested the design out. As of this moment parts cost is ~$100 for both sides, so it isn't cheap, but it will make the euro lights function 100% like factory, without having to change or add a single wire, just a forscan flash then plug and play. Actually, I think they will have more features than factory with the turn signal stuff.
Any update on this? I’m going to Europe this summer and will be bringing back as set of factory euro lights a friend of mine picked up for me at a dealer. Would seriously be interested in one of these kits.

Just wanted to recommend ppl not buy the headlights from the Latvian vendor. Very long story short, I received two broken headlights and the vendor has screwed me around for months without making it right. STAY AWAY.

Intuit

3000 Post Club
Yeah they know you're not exactly going to hop on a plane and fly over there. Might consider spreading their customer service contacts (email, phone, fax) around to any of the various spammers.

Thx for the heads up.I was looking them up and was thinking of ordering a set.I am talking to a friend of mine in Denmark and he is doing some research for me.Will keep you guys posted.

I just wanted to weigh in as well. I ordered my depos via Cars245 and have nothing but good things to say. They packed these things to make it across the ocean. I was very impressed with just how well they packaged them. Both housings were 100% perfect on arrival. Though I am in Long Island NY, pretty close to where the shipments are imported into the US so YMMV. But I'd be pretty confident in them making the trip across the country after making it into the US as well. Also, I was happy with how quickly the shipment made its way out for shipment. All in all it was a pretty great experience in my end and would recommend if you are interested in buying a set and we're apprehensive.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

I just wanted to weigh in as well. I ordered my depos via Cars245 and have nothing but good things to say. They packed these things to make it across the ocean. I was very impressed with just how well they packaged them. Both housings were 100% perfect on arrival. Though I am in Long Island NY, pretty close to where the shipments are imported into the US so YMMV. But I'd be pretty confident in them making the trip across the country after making it into the US as well. Also, I was happy with how quickly the shipment made its way out for shipment. All in all it was a pretty great experience in my end and would recommend if you are interested in buying a set and we're apprehensive.

Hey Bro would you mind posting a link to the exact headlights you got.And what was the total otd.Thx

same, those things are wrapped up beyond reasonable. most of the package weight is probably just the bubble wrap

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Hey Bro would you mind posting a link to the exact headlights you got.And what was the total otd.Thx
Yeah man! Happy to help! So there are two separate links as they are sold per housing and not as a set. Out the door, the total $317.29.Each Headlight cost 139.92 and shipping was 37.45.
Here are the links for the two:

LEFT
RIGHT

Add each to your cart. It doesn't hurt to also leave a note to seller just making sure they give you a left and a right and not two lefts! ;) Wouldn't want to have waited ~2.5 weeks to find that out.

OP
danbfree

danbfree

3000 Post Club
Thread Starter #133
Yeah man! Happy to help! So there are two separate links as they are sold per housing and not as a set. Out the door, the total $317.29.Each Headlight cost 139.92 and shipping was 37.45.
Here are the links for the two:

LEFT
RIGHT

Add each to your cart. It doesn't hurt to also leave a note to seller just making sure they give you a left and a right and not two lefts! ;) Wouldn't want to have waited ~2.5 weeks to find that out.
So, was it really a straight $37.45 for shipping? If so, that's an awesome deal! When I got mine last year, they seemed to be taking a while to ship after ordering so I contacted them and they said they needed another $11 for shipping, maybe it was just shipping availability at the time, but after I paid it , they arrived in 2 weeks... Anyway, even at about $355 total I'm really happy, only issue was one end tab was broken off, but only the very end, so there was still half a circle to just use a bigger washer and screw down that back tab like normal... but for that they even issued me a $50 refund, so great customer service from my end too!

OP
danbfree

danbfree

3000 Post Club
Thread Starter #134
Great news for those considering the Depo! Cars245 now has MULTIPLE shipping options, before they only had EMS and now they have even faster FedEx options for under $20!!! $$300 shipped for these is an absolute steal!!!

1582064131203.png

Attachments

Great news for those considering the Depo! Cars245 now has MULTIPLE shipping options, before they only had EMS and now they have even faster FedEx options for under $20!!! $$300 shipped for these is an absolute steal!!!

View attachment 27997
I believe I selected UPS for shipping and it still came USPS/EMS. So there is also that.

@danbfree Thanks again for all the information on these! I went ahead and purchased now that they have the Fedex option to bring the price under $300.
I'm looking forward to seeing the difference between the stock halogen reflectors with TechMax LED's to these UK lights with another set of LED's.

OP
danbfree

danbfree

3000 Post Club
Thread Starter #137
@danbfree Thanks again for all the information on these! I went ahead and purchased now that they have the Fedex option to bring the price under $300.
I'm looking forward to seeing the difference between the stock halogen reflectors with TechMax LED's to these UK lights with another set of LED's.
Congrats on your decision, you'll likely love them! I also just made some updates to the main page, you have tons of flexibility in which H7 bulb you use, I'm now using THESE 6 sided mini tip and they are whiter and a bit brighter than my Katana for the same price... I also need to mention in my edits you can have them throw in Bosch blinkers for $0.95 each since they stock those too... But let me know if you have any specific questions on bulbs or wiring, etc! Good luck!

Wish there was more to say as an update, but I'm just sitting here biting my nails waiting on the lights to arrive. I know the estimated delivery dates are just an estimate but they are several days overdue for the last estimated day of delivery. With no tracking number I'm starting to sweat..

Edit: for those who don't know I ordered from their store on ebay not the direct website. Not trying to dissuade anyone from purchasing from the website.
Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk