Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Water leaking into rear right side of car

Howdy all, the pnw has been getting a healthy dose of rain recently and as a result I've noticed water leaking into the rear right passenger footwell and the spare tire compartment. I had some mold develop and got that all taken care of, but haven't yet gotten to figuring out the leak yet. I've checked the two front drains for the sunroof but can't find the rears so will be checking out those, is there any other common points where I should check for leaks?

OP
M
Thread Starter #3
I'll have a look there. Is there anyway to narrow it down to this without having to take it all apart?

I'm fine removing interior trim(cause I'll have to no matter what) but is there any other problem areas I might need to check? I read there's 4 drain tubes feeding from the sunroof area but can only see the front two, don't know where to look for the rear ones and can't see them.

koozy

3000 Post Club
No.

Did you watch the 32 minute video in the link provided? If you did, you’d answer your own questions.