Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Went on the dyno today

Graph posted in post 1
Did they have a graph that showed the rpm's instead of speed air/fuel? Could ya post that,I'm curious to see it,looks like your getting 250tq at like 2500rpm! That's so awesome for the FIST. Your gonna need a limited slip come stage 2 [raceflag]

Also,what's a good price for a dyno tune so I know. Would like to know so if they quote me a number I know if it's to much or not.

-ry

OP
Colin1337

Colin1337

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #23
Did they have a graph that showed the rpm's instead of speed air/fuel? Could ya post that,I'm curious to see it,looks like your getting 250tq at like 2500rpm! That's so awesome for the FIST. Your gonna need a limited slip come stage 2 [raceflag]

Also,what's a good price for a dyno tune so I know. Would like to know so if they quote me a number I know if it's to much or not.

-ry
Sorry man, this is all I could get. It was a dyno day so they were pretty busy.
It wouldn't surprise me if all 250 was at 2500, this turbo is pretty small lol.

Couldn't tell you how much a dyno tune would cost, I've heard $600-$1000 depending on time. I had a local street tune my speed6, but he tuned all the locals for free.
Hopefully some companies start offering e-tuning soon, that usually only costs $150ish

I usually don't like silver on cars but yours' looks great man. Great numbers too. I just got the AP Stage 1 (that's the only mod I have) and I love it. Debating waiting on Cobb's intake or just buy Injens. Luckily, I'm not in any hurry.

And what size are your Motegi? And how do you like them so far? They look great on your car. In attempts to not completely derail the thread... great numbers! Haha.
Those two will be nice intakes I'm sure but the fit and finish of the FSWERKS intake I just installed is excellent, and since switching to premium (93) this intake really is the best improvement over stock I've ever had, 25 cars, Lol!
Nice dyno Colin1337, the torque is impressive and car looks great!

OP
Colin1337

Colin1337

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #25
Hey thanks dude! Hopefully I can make even more power when Cobb releases the stage 2 tune

Kip2MyLou

2000 Post Club
Those two will be nice intakes I'm sure but the fit and finish of the FSWERKS intake I just installed is excellent, and since switching to premium (93) this intake really is the best improvement over stock I've ever had, 25 cars, Lol!
Nice dyno Colin1337, the torque is impressive and car looks great!
Yeah, I just want to see what Cobb has to offer before jumping into anything. Luckily I'm in no rush so I don't mind waiting. Probably going to get my windows tinted before intake anyway, since I already have the Accessport. Now I need style to go with the performance. Ha.

Hey thanks dude! Hopefully I can make even more power when Cobb releases the stage 2 tune
Your welcome, I like clean looking modified cars.

Yeah, I just want to see what Cobb has to offer before jumping into anything. Luckily I'm in no rush so I don't mind waiting. Probably going to get my windows tinted before intake anyway, since I already have the Accessport. Now I need style to go with the performance. Ha.
Ya tint will look good, I think having this motor breathe better was my number one priority and it didn't disappoint, I'm really happy with it.

Kip2MyLou

2000 Post Club
Yeah, that's definitely next for sure. I just want to see what else comes out. I just knew for sure the AP was a must, no waiting on that one. And I'm loving every minute. Debating doing that 91 on 93 switch...

Yeah, that's definitely next for sure. I just want to see what else comes out. I just knew for sure the AP was a must, no waiting on that one. And I'm loving every minute. Debating doing that 91 on 93 switch...
Your currently running the 93 tune and thinking of going to 91 tune? What tune is Colin running 93? Has he tried both?

Kip2MyLou

2000 Post Club
I'm currently running 93 octane on 93 map. But people are saying 93 octane on 91 map is better all around.