Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Went to Cobb tuning today and got some baseline dyno pulls for stock and OTS stage one.

OP
Mike Shoe
Thread Starter #3
Yes the car was 100% stock running on 93. The stage 1 tune has the Cobb drop in filter and the rear motor mount.

Rhinopolis

One you go pro tune, you'll never look back. Congrats on joing "the empty pockets from hence forth" club! Lol

kevinatfms

So i see 159whp stock, then 173whp OTS S1. Torque stock is 210wtq and 242wtq with the OTS S1. Not a bad power increase. Wish the whp numbers were a little higher. Any plans on doing S2 and S3? These are great dyno comparisons.

FistSt215

That's the problem with a baby stock turbo . Impress with the stage 1 ots map for putting 173whp 244 tq . Never had it dyno but I have VD numbers . Of 205whp 244 tq but this was on a 39 degree day. I feel the hp is def off on mine pulled but I feel the tq is about right . I got Depo IC and Catless dp on the way and eventually flash stage 3 ots and do another log. Nice numbers btw !!!

OP
Mike Shoe
Thread Starter #9
So i see 159whp stock, then 173whp OTS S1. Torque stock is 210wtq and 242wtq with the OTS S1. Not a bad power increase. Wish the whp numbers were a little higher. Any plans on doing S2 and S3? These are great dyno comparisons.
Yes I am hoping the do the stage 2 package as soon as Cobb releases the updated intake for the 2016 model. Then eventually get the stage 3 package and when all the bolt-ons are installed get a pro tune. All my dyno data will be on the same dyno with roughly the same weather conditions as well.

Happy to see another Dentonite on here! Just FYI, intake isn't necessary to run Stage 2 OTS. I'm running it with an MTC intercooler and the Stage 1 filter, plenty of driving with no issues. Intake is more for sound than anything else.

I really like those numbers! I really want to buy stage 1... must resist temptation with new baby on the way and must try to wait until warranty expires. So dangderdiddly difficult to wait!