Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

V_2

Just received a $10k/year raise, so this year could end up being more mod-friendly. It's just a matter of talking the wife into more car stuff at this point and not "responsible stuff" like "paying bills". [biggrin]

A day late again but I found a hose clamp tool so now I have all the tools in the Mishimoto radiator install video.

Now I just need my pile of parts to get a lot bigger and the time to do the upgrade.

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
Glad they totaled the car, with that hard a hit it would likely never drive well again, you are better off getting another ST or whatever you prefer, damn glad you are OK even more!

-----------------

Not sure I can find the picture but I used to run roll formed Apex Arc 8 wheels on my BMW, a championship driver I know had his race car with the same wheels forced into a wall at around 140 MPH, did quite a bit of damage, bent some suspension, bent the rim lips on that side, was able to drive to the pits, did not lose any air, no cracks in the spokes...just something to consider. I like roll formed, flow formed wheels for cost, low weight and strength, I have 18 for for this car.

-------------

Cool on the pay raise! Balance, take care of things, take care of your lady, spend some on what makes you happy as that can make everything better including with the lady you are with, done right:)

Yep, just got word they totaled it today. Spent the last 6 hours demoding it and still have a motor mount and BOV to somehow get to without much room to lift it up or work on it.
Sorry, man. Hope everyone is OK. Cars, as much as we love 'em are replaceable. It's a PIA, but it beats the alternative!

Kip2MyLou

2000 Post Club
Got a damn flat today, so quick question. How long can I run a 15'' spare with the rest being 16''? I just ordered an extra pair of tires today. Any help appreciated!!

On the rear axle an undersized spare probably won't hurt much.

On the front it might set off our electronic diff so if the flat is on the front, rotate the tires to put the spare on the back.

Just remember to drive like you are on a spare.

Kip2MyLou

2000 Post Club
On the rear axle an undersized spare probably won't hurt much.

On the front it might set off our electronic diff so if the flat is on the front, rotate the tires to put the spare on the back.

Just remember to drive like you are on a spare.
It's the rear drivers side so I guess I lucked out. Had a wreck happen right if front of me today and couldn't really get out of the way of the debris so it was probably something from that that caused it.

Last night I installed a red Mishimoto Induction hose. I have Hawk 5.0 pads on the way for the front corners.

Washed mine yesterday, about to look into ordering the updated cooling fan relay for the recall since the dealers around here still haven't gotten them...

Picked mine up this morning.... last two days of work:
-FMIC (Mountune)
-Charge tube kit (Mountune)
-MP215 (Mountune)
-Throttle body & intake manifold spacers (Boomba)

add this to the last few weeks:
RMM (mountune)
Catback exhaust (mountune)
swaybars (mountune)
quickshift kit & knob (mountune)

matte black racing stripes on black FiST
LED conversions
debadge
dead pedal
tint

coming attractions
BOV
Lower
Audio

I'm basically a downpipe & tune away from stage 3 & still under warranty....