Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

That's one of the biggest ones to actually have if you run a stage 3 to keep intake temps down.
Alright good to hear lol. I was watching temps when I took it for a spin, oil temp was staying in 180-185 unless stopped and IAT was staying about 90°, i don't think that is very high but it was mid 80s and humid all day here in Michigan

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Got my spare wheel today. Looks even more impressive in the box than on the car honestly. Hopefully aligment and the newbie mounted up tomorrow to pay for my taco johns shit show.
Those Konig are light weight? I have seen so many Fist with 16, however are available in R17 215/40?

Installed my downpipe, spark plugs, gfb+, whoosh v3 fmic and uploaded my dizzy tune.

No pics cause I was too busy making up new cuss words, while trying to get the heat shield off and o2 sensors out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hopefully you weren’t cussing because you stripped your o2 sensors.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Installed my Mountune shifter, it’s Lighter and smaller than my carbon ford performance once. I like it! Now just waiting on the build plaque which we should be getting very very soon.[/QUOTE
Looks good! Now you should get a black and red Razzter.com Tray to go into the Cubby to set it all off! Then get a Trim Ring for that shifter in of course...Red!

http://razzter.com/product/cubbyhole-extender

Fiestig

Turtle Wax has definitely stepped it up, used their wet ceramic wax 2 weeks ago and I must say no water spots in the paint.
The new ceramic coat and wax from turtle wax is just as good if not better than the meguiars ceramic wax. I switched recently to the turtle wax ceramic coat and wax over my actual ceramic coat and it may be the best results I have ever had on white. Although it is hard to tell the difference between the meguiars and tw, the cost point on the tw is much better for routine paint care and maintenance

crystals, like the wheels.
….what I did to mine was to break the lense on the pass mirror turn signal. got a new one coming from tasco parts on line. we shall see if I can save the mirror.

Sam4

F^king caliper slide bolts - both lowers are frozen. Which is why the 2nd oem pad set burned out in a year. Tool marks indicate an attempt to drive them out (chisel) done by the Ford dealer who new I'd never be back. Well, on order from Rock, yellow stuff pads in (and smoking...), stop tech rotors on. At least their not squealing!

Decided to give this stuff a try. I didn’t have any shifting issues, I just wanted the 2 full liters Incase I was under filled. Pretty easy to do although I busted a knuckle on the lower control arm and spilled a bunch when the oil shot out the drain, lol.
We’ll see if I notice any difference when I drive it to work tomorrow
202D321B-CEBB-4080-8FC2-5D48EBF83753.jpeg

Decided to give this stuff a try. I didn’t have any shifting issues, I just wanted the 2 full liters Incase I was under filled. Pretty easy to do although I busted a knuckle on the lower control arm and spilled a bunch when the oil shot out the drain, lol.
We’ll see if I notice any difference when I drive it to work tomorrow
View attachment 31291
I didn't get Ravenol, but I changed the fluid in mine about a week after owning. Instantly noticeable how much better it shifts.

Sent from my Samsung Note using Tapatalk

I didn't get Ravenol, but I changed the fluid in mine about a week after owning. Instantly noticeable how much better it shifts.

Sent from my Samsung Note using Tapatalk
I didn’t think I would notice anything, but just pulling it out of the garage to clean up what I spilled I noticed it was really smooth. I didn’t think it was notchy to begin with but maybe it was. Tomorrow’s commute will be interesting

Ford Community Posts