Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

pixelzombie

Gave it a wash....This Griot surface was is phenomenal....spray on as directed rinse off and dry..no washing with a mitt. This car was slightly dirty not im going rally crossing dirty. But it did the job great!

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk
Turned out very well. How does it compare to Wolfgang Uber Rinseless Wash?

the duke

Took some more shots yesterday with a photographer friend of mine (who also has a Fiesta). These are from my phone (with a 4k camera) but she took a lot of shots with her professional camera which I can't wait to see the results of. Love having a small car so I can sneak through the gate into the park lol. Enjoy! View attachment 31790
Is that just a rubber front lip?

I've been trying to find rims like these for some time.I like the silver lip in particular. What brand are these?
16” Enkei J10’s. Picked them up as my new winter wheels. Will be going from this

To this for winter

Still trying to decide on a summer setup but for now this is the summer setup

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I kinda want your current summer setup
I have them for sale locally but still thinking I may just keep them and change up the color [emoji23].
Titans, Dekagrams and TD 1.2’s [emoji7] are high on the list.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

joesiris

Gave it a wash....This Griot surface was is phenomenal....spray on as directed rinse off and dry..no washing with a mitt. This car was slightly dirty not im going rally crossing dirty. But it did the job great! Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk
did you use a foam gun or cannon?

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
did you use a foam gun or cannon?
My foam gun....haven't decided on a pressure washer to truly get a cannon. Got any suggestions for a pressure washer? Not too cheap....but not super expensive! Any got an ideas of a good pressure washer as the cannons a very much the same from the videos I've watched.

My foam gun....haven't decided on a pressure washer to truly get a cannon. Got any suggestions for a pressure washer? Not too cheap....but not super expensive! Any got an ideas of a good pressure washer as the cannons a very much the same from the videos I've watched.
I know you didn’t ask me but I use this one with a Torq cannon. Lays good foam.

https://www.amazon.com/Sun-Joe-SPX3000-Pressure-14-5-Amp/dp/B073FBKQL1?th=1

Attachments

Ford ST

2000 Post Club

Do you want a gas or electric?

The gas units are built better.
My Craftsman unit is 9 years old and I beat the hell out of it I paid $299.

I did replace the pump on it after about 5 years.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk