Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

Mikey456

put on what i hope to be the first of a few different bracings for the car
View attachment 31935
Since this was your first brace, did u notice any difference in handling. Do u get any more oversteer in the car balance? I’ve read reviews that it does not do much for handling on its own.

2017 Ford Fiesta ST, Shadow Black, Recaro seats, Mountune RMM, Swift springs, 5mm rear spacers, Falken 615+ tires

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Damond oil catch can with VTA kit. Subtle, but adds a little bit of color to the engine bay. View attachment 32008 View attachment 32009
I really like the look of the 'Nitrous' blue hoses, but opted for the black because of dealership warranty visit, 'stealth' reasons. [wink]

Last edited:
Yesterday I went down the rabbit hole trying to replace the trim piece with the parcel tray pin.

Then decided while I was taking all the trim out, I might as well move the sub from the driver's side (facing the wrong
direction!) to the passenger side of the trunk (facing a more efficient direction), so I can fold down the bigger half of the split rear seat.

Before:

After:

Then, I figured I could install the Osram LED lights as a reward for my efforts. So I took off the rest of the trim in the back hatch to release the connectors down in the unibody and pulled it through the grommet hole to plug one in..but the connectors are opposite on USDM and EU fiestas.

Time not on my side, I decided to put it back together with the new parcel pin trim piece and sleep on the decision to splice the original tail light bulb holder connector in..

Also today, 2 months after my order, I opened an inquiry with cars245 about refunding my second attempt at ordering black projector headlights. This time Constantine is helping me out so I'm hoping the process will go smoothly.

Sent from my LM-G850 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I’m jealous I need a set of the Osram tail lights! Where did you purchase and how much did you pay? From my understanding you can use 4 oem tail light harnesses. 2 from your oem lights and then purchase 2 from ford. Then splice them together in the middle so you have 2 male to male harnesses that you can just plug in. Hope it goes well, waiting to see completed install pics!