Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

Remi

Yesterday I added the driver side and passenger side Powerflex inserts for the motor mounts. Much better feel! It's a bit of a pain of an install, but not too bad. Just gotta get a bunch of stuff out of the way. With that being said, I think it's a worthwhile mod for everyone.
I also added one step colder Iridium plugs, pre-gapped from Adam at Tune+.
And finally, a full Whoosh cold air intake. Crossover pipe, induction hose and short ram intake with the RamAir PRO filter. So many sounds, the ricer in me loves it!

flbchbm

1000 Post Club
A low profile jack doesn't work for you??
I doubt he can.

I have the 2 ton aluminum low profile jack from harbor freight and it clears, but I'm not lowered. However, once I put my crossbeam on, I have 1/4" depending on what part of my old asphalt driveway I'm on. You saw the pics. I can measure it. Yeah, why not. BRB.

The 2 ton jack is 3.75" to top of rubber cup. Remove it and gain about .5" max

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
FINALLY washed all of the effing pollen of of mine, and then also gave it another coat of Collinite 845, with two coats on the hood and roof, since they get caked the worst with that tree dust, around here (it is HORRID this year, I pity those with severe allergies! [:(]) .

The worst is when the car is bright green from it, and then we just get a piddly little few drops of rain, instead of a monsoon downpour (which might wash some of it off at least), so the minimum moisture activates the acid in that shit, and starts the etching into the clear coat/paint.

Since I cannot wash it once or twice a week like most others, I Collinite it every time I can wash it, hoping to stave off the pollen damage.

Changed the oil on the Fiesta and the Fiancé’s Civic this afternoon. The Fiesta is at 46,343 miles and got a new Motorcraft oil filter and 4 qts of Pennzoil Platinum full synthetic.

I was planning on running Ultra Platinum this time but couldn’t find it anywhere. Went to three auto parts stores and no one had it. I may have to order it online for next time.

I was planning on running Ultra Platinum this time but couldn’t find it anywhere. Went to three auto parts stores and no one had it. I may have to order it online for next time.
Pep boys is the only brick and mortar store that I can I can find the ultra platinum. Ended up just buying it off of Amazon.

Sent from my Nokia 9 using Tapatalk

Pep boys is the only brick and mortar store that I can I can find the ultra platinum. Ended up just buying it off of Amazon.
Ha the one brick and mortar place I didn’t try. I’ll keep that in mind for the next time. I hate supporting Amazon if I can avoid it, but they’re so damn convenient.