Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

Magnetic

What size spacers and where did you buy them? Still gonna roll the stock veels?

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk
Hey T,

I got 15MM spacers from Whoosh Motorsports. They're the H&R Spacers with the Extended Studs. I'm not 100% sure they'll fit and am at the mechanics shop now. But someone on YouTube I asked told me they ran 15MM spacer with the OEM wheels so I'm hoping they actually fit. Since the car just got lowered 1 inch it was worth a shot. Mostly because the car will have to get raised if they don't work on them and I took the risk. Will update in an hour or 2 once they're done so I can let everyone know if it will work.

Magnetic

The calipers barely didn’t clear. Just touched by a hair. Literally. Going to get some custom 18MM spacers and that should have it dialed in perfectly. But I’ll update everyone once I get to that point. The 20MM would def work with a bit of wiggle room. FYI.

I’m the meantime the mechanic ordered some spacers locally in the meantime while I wait for the custom ones.

flbchbm

1000 Post Club
How much invested so far?

Two boxes of 50mil $130, forgotten SQ ft of ensolite (bought some from amaz, some on AliExpress) guessing under $80, so yeah, I'd do it again, even if just the cargo area.

To do the "whole" car will require more, of course. Once I have the roof liner and cargo 100% done, I truly know it's worth/value.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Right?! I was loosing my $hit the whole time. Even my mechanic was like “holy fu@k” lol

In person they’re MAGNIFICENT!

My buddy told me he thinks that the car is going to flip over forward because the brakes might be too strong. Haha
So what's the verdict? Did they work with the 15mm spacer? With stock veels? And being lowered?

Magnetic

So what's the verdict? Did they work with the 15mm spacer? With stock veels? And being lowered?

No it's going to need an 18MM spacer. It will fit with a 20MM but for my application, I'm getting a spacer made.

The 18MM is going to probably cause some rubbing though. We're not 100% sure yet. We're going to try this Friday and see how it goes. Since I've got the car lowered about 1 inch I want the minimum spacer needed to prevent that.

I'm looking for wheels as well, 17x8 so I can get rid of the spacers completely. (if possible) Just not a lot of options right now that I really like. (I wouldn't mind some gloss black Rota Grid if they made them)

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
No it's going to need an 18MM spacer. It will fit with a 20MM but for my application, I'm getting a spacer made.

The 18MM is going to probably cause some rubbing though. We're not 100% sure yet. We're going to try this Friday and see how it goes. Since I've got the car lowered about 1 inch I want the minimum spacer needed to prevent that.

I'm looking for wheels as well, 17x8 so I can get rid of the spacers completely. (if possible) Just not a lot of options right now that I really like. (I wouldn't mind some gloss black Rota Grid if they made them)
Could always buy some Grids and get them powdercoated to the color of your liking!

Magnetic

Could always buy some Grids and get them powdercoated to the color of your liking!

Yeah that's what I'm thinking worst case. I really want gloss black wheels so not only the calipers but also the rotors would POP against the black. Going to call Rota today and see what might fit with no spacers.

SteveS

1000 Post Club
Got the wheel center cap I ordered from ebay to replace one that inexplicably disappeared driving home from the Ford dealer where we had the mode door changed under warranty. As hard as they are to snap in I cannot see how it fell out on its own.

Installed the Vibratechnics passenger side Mount. I noticed no increase in NVH, I also have a CPE RMM, much more planted, definitely better shifting into second and third. Also getting into first is much smoother. I have yet to install the transmission Mount inserts.

Attachments

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Just made a stop at the powder coat. Will have some gold 1552 for sale soon. View attachment 44943
Actually, those Titans in the correct gold would look downright wicked on the Kona (but yeah, some would say that color scheme is 'overdone' and 'played out' by all of the 555 livery themed Scoobies out there). [wink]

XR650R

2000 Post Club
Premium Account
Actually, those Titans in the correct gold would look downright wicked on the Kona (but yeah, some would say that color scheme is 'overdone' and 'played out' by all of the 555 livery themed Scoobies out there). [wink]
I would agree. Too Scooby.
Kona is a great color for the car. I'd go more Ford on the wheels.

Yeah I love the gold and kona but unfortunately the reps paint didn't fair well after two tire changes. Idk if it's a combo of cheap tire shops or cheap reps. Either way I think the gold and blue is perfect but as you said play out a bit. Actually seen a gold/bronze I may go with next when I picked these up. As for the 1552 in gold I didn't really like the look as well as the reps. Maybe if I was lowered a bit.