Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

Installed a new Boomba RMM today. The vibrations are horrific for a daily driver compared to stock, but I put 250-300 miles/week on it so I'll give it a few weeks like everybody suggests. Went for a short drive with the wife, but haven't driven it hard to get the full benefit of the RMM. That'll be tomorrow morning [driving]

Dont even trip man. When i got my ST it was after me driving auto for 2+ years.

I stalled A LOTTTTTTT. lol.
yeah, the last time i drove stick was uh... 9 years ago? something like that, my buddy was teaching me in his rsx type s.

on the bright side, i've only been honked at once!

Finally pulled the blizzaks and am trying a smaller wheel before ordering a set of lightweight 17's. It's softer now for sure. 15x7 TSW Hockenheim with 205/50/15 Dunlop DZ101. Was an inexpensive local pickup, so worth trying at least.

Kip2MyLou

2000 Post Club
Finally pulled the blizzaks and am trying a smaller wheel before ordering a set of lightweight 17's. It's softer now for sure. 15x7 TSW Hockenheim with 205/50/15 Dunlop DZ101. Was an inexpensive local pickup, so worth trying at least.

I love my smaller wheels. The ride is so much softer than the stockers. Especially in the city streets.

And width are those wheels? Looks like you have a bit of a stretch there with those 205 tires. Looks good though man

Kip2MyLou

2000 Post Club

Never mind. I saw it says 15x7.

And width are those wheels? Looks like you have a bit of a stretch there with those 205 tires. Looks good though man
It didn't seem very stretched. The tires definitely come out further than the wheel, but I may not understand the concept of stretch either. [dunno]

Kip2MyLou

2000 Post Club
It didn't seem very stretched. The tires definitely come out further than the wheel, but I may not understand the concept of stretch either. [dunno]

Oh no that's not stretched at all. Looked like in the other photo you posted. You liking the small wheel life so far?

Oh no that's not stretched at all. Looked like in the other photo you posted. You liking the small wheel life so far?
Yes, so far. It definitely is more comfortable. She's happy, more importantly. I am looking forward to getting some track tires and wheels now.

Kip2MyLou

2000 Post Club
Yes, so far. It definitely is more comfortable. She's happy, more importantly. I am looking forward to getting some track tires and wheels now.
Good to hear. I just got 195/55 BFGoodrich Comp2s and they're great. Highly recommended them if they have the size you're looking into.

My plan is to go wider next year. Looking at my options.

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today?

Gave it a bath, clay barred it, compounded it and got rid all the minor scratches, then waxed it. I found a rock chip on the top of the hood, a few minor scratches that need to be touched up, and some kind of deeper damage on the rear bumper that I don't know what caused it but it wasn't me.

Kip2MyLou

2000 Post Club
Gave it a bath, clay barred it, compounded it and got rid all the minor scratches, then waxed it. I found a rock chip on the top of the hood, a few minor scratches that need to be touched up, and some kind of deeper damage on the rear bumper that I don't know what caused it but it wasn't me.

It's from people who don't care about their cars, I'm guessing.

Yeah like my father-in-law parking 1/2" from my bumper in the driveway. Drives me ape shit. Like, you may not care about your Sonata but I care about my cars so stay away.

Kip2MyLou

2000 Post Club
Yeah like my father-in-law parking 1/2" from my bumper in the driveway. Drives me ape shit. Like, you may not care about your Sonata but I care about my cars so stay away.
Exactly. Haha. Somebody dinged my back bumper at work. Luckily it's on the little plastic strip so hopefully it won't be that expensive to change, and you can't really see it but it's the point; somebody hit it and just pulled away.

rexdriver85

Funny this was mentioned. Last Monday a guy I work with parked very close to me, and when we left (he left before me) he opened his truck door into my door.

I went to confront him the next morning and he caught me first, he admitted to doing it and said he would fully pay for the damage. I received the money from him and now waiting to get the repairs. Really happy about how honest he was.

2000 miles on the damn thing. I was in shock when I went out and saw it. lol.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1430174780.664583.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1430174793.298823.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1430174805.888916.jpg