Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

flbchbm

1000 Post Club
Just spoke to my insurance and they said it can be repaired? They couldn't tell me the extent of the damage but I'm pretty sure they simply said it was repairable since it would be cheaper for them to do it rather than paying out the value of the car. The car has been moved to a mechanic so I'm gonna talk to him later today to get an itemized list of repair.
Depending on your upgrades, that is great. Tell them you'll pay the extra amount over factory to install a Mountune RAD....(high performance parts are not included in ~97% of policies. It requires a rider and usually receipts.

Depending on your upgrades, that is great. Tell them you'll pay the extra amount over factory to install a Mountune RAD....(high performance parts are not included in ~97% of policies. It requires a rider and usually receipts.
I was going to ask about that actually. Since the that's the radiator I was gonna install in anyway.

At the very least it was an SUV which minimized risk to those occupants but regardless I'm sorry and that sucks.

I hope the airbag deployment didn't knock you out and leave chemical burns on your face and arms. That shit isn't fun.
The plastic just left me with cuts and bruises when it deployed over both my hands. My right thumb took the biggest hit with the entire nailbed getting bruised/ swollen.

flbchbm

1000 Post Club
I was going to ask about that actually. Since the that's the radiator I was gonna install in anyway.
Insurance company will probably say no. Ask the shop, but since they have to do what the insurance company says to do...you're probably going to strike out. But it IS worth a shot to ask. Tell them to document the replacement radiator they "installed" and then to separately bill you $50 to install your radiator instead. (to me, it's worth a $50 service charge if needed....)

anticon

I got these silly cubby/cup holder protectors pretty cheap, but they fit really well. I have a feeling the hole above the glove box one will need some double sided tape. Amazon $20.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B082DKR9ZZ

Attachments

Last edited:

LilPartyBox

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
What was the PITA part? Since I am likely to get a pair soon.
I removed the radiator overflow for some more breathing room but it's not totally necessary. You will have to remove the fuse box on the driver side to get the mounting bracket in. And fuse box will never close fully again cuz the bracket is in the way. The instructions suck - small ass pics and cryptic explanations. I had to watch 3 youtube videos to get a complete picture of how to assemble it.

flbchbm

1000 Post Club
Replaced my purge valve assembly and learned that I’ve been driving a crippled car for 6 months! Now it’s smooth as butter and I don’t have to worry about it dying every time I roll to a stop.
I'm curious if you top-off when filling up.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk