Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

I disagree, I think they're just fine! [thumb]

Thank you! And you got it:

Turn Signals:
View attachment 43460

Brake Lights:
View attachment 43461
^^^^(Also noticed my third brake light is out, which means the Clear LED 3rd Brake Light upgrade from @ron@whoosh just occurred. Now I have a good excuse to also install my 3rd Brake Light Flasher Module while I'm in there! :geek:

Also, my Super Bright Ebay "Luyed" Brand 900 Lumen LED Reverse Bulbs: [twothumb]
View attachment 43469

I ordered the Mountune Triple Pass Radiator back in late June and it finally arrived today from backorder! [clap] And just in time for Fall! :ROFLMAO:.....though to be fair it is still hot as hell down in Phoenix so I will get to put it to the test before it gets cold here!

It really is a shame that this is completely hidden once installed, it's functional art! :love:
View attachment 43466
View attachment 43467
View attachment 43468
I am not trying to be a douche, just making a comment about the welding. I know guys who can weld like artists (racer & aerospace quality) and I can weld....not like they can at all(!)...and these welds are not pretty, not art. Adequate, yes, but not art.

flbchbm

1000 Post Club
Dropped it off at the dealer. Again. After having the clutch slave cylinder and supply hose replaced in April, everything was fine until Tuesday night leaving work. I backed out of my space and when I put it in first, the clutch was about 50% less effort to press AND it was engaging as soon as I start to lift, rather than near the top. By Wednesday afternoon, still no fluid leak. Glad I have the Mazda for b/u!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

I had the smoked gray version. Night time brightness was fine, but day time, especially with bright sun light was a different story.

Glad you like them though. They do look nice on the car.
Considering that you had the smoked version of the tail lights, it doesn't surprise me that you had issue with the brightness of them. [dunno]

I am not trying to be a douche, just making a comment about the welding. I know guys who can weld like artists (racer & aerospace quality) and I can weld....not like they can at all(!)...and these welds are not pretty, not art. Adequate, yes, but not art.
While the welds aren't perfect, I guess we can only have so high of an expectation considering that they're manufactured outside of the country. However, considering the $475ish that I paid, my expectations of performance are kinda high. [thumb]

Downgraded the Dizzy tune back to stg1 91 after running on e30 for a while. (STAGE 1??? i know i know, the IC is coming soon :cry:) i went back because ive been driving more local lately and i find myself always stuck in 3rd with traffic. Plus E is eating up my gas more on locals.

But I gotta say, even with that loss of power, I feel that the car is sooo much more enjoyable on the streets. Still PLENTY of power to go weeeeee. The fact that i can utilize more of the gears just adds to the enjoyment.

Im kinda curious how Dizzy's 91 stg2 compares to his E30 w/fmic? can anyone chime in on the noticeable differences?

Downgraded the Dizzy tune back to stg1 91 after running on e30 for a while. (STAGE 1??? i know i know, the IC is coming soon :cry:) i went back because ive been driving more local lately and i find myself always stuck in 3rd with traffic. Plus E is eating up my gas more on locals.

But I gotta say, even with that loss of power, I feel that the car is sooo much more enjoyable on the streets. Still PLENTY of power to go weeeeee. The fact that i can utilize more of the gears just adds to the enjoyment.

Im kinda curious how Dizzy's 91 stg2 compares to his E30 w/fmic? can anyone chime in on the noticeable differences?
I’ve got both the 91 and E30 tunes from Jason of Dizzy Tuning! I drove across the country and back almost 5,000 miles on the 91 tune while getting 35mpg with plenty of power! The E30 tune is definitely noticeably spicier but you can’t go wrong either way! [thumb]

akiraproject24

1000 Post Club
U.S. Marine Veteran

I have his flash 93 and E30 and the E30 has more tire spinning goodness. The E30 is noticeably stronger sounds meaner a bit too.

green_henry

1000 Post Club

I have both. The noticeable differences are torque and mileage -- better and worse, respectively, with the E30.

flbchbm

1000 Post Club
Dropped it off at the dealer. Again. After having the clutch slave cylinder and supply hose replaced in April, everything was fine until Tuesday night leaving work. I backed out of my space and when I put it in first, the clutch was about 50% less effort to press AND it was engaging as soon as I start to lift, rather than near the top. By Wednesday afternoon, still no fluid leak. Glad I have the Mazda for b/u!

Dealer called and said clutch is fine, nothing to justify replacement... I countered that when they replaced it, it engaged at the top, so which one was wrong? He was like a politician and kept repeating what he said.

Did you feel any difference in performance?
I only drove it around a couple miles last night to ensure no leaking. Didn’t really feel any difference. I had the Whoosh J pipe (which I just listed for sale). I’m actually wondering if this will cause a slight delay in full boost since this is larger diameter and thus larger internal volume. It’s only a small section of piping though relative to all the volume between the turbo outlet and the throttle body to be filled.