Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Wheel sale at Discount Tire

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
I guess some think big box stores with minimum wages is the only way to run a business, eventually it would be WalMart for everything. I have done a ton of business with DT but even more with smaller vendors when I can get what I want, need, etc and will pay a bit more if I must, not a big deal. When a big company dumps products on the market it helps those few that get in on the deal but it steps all over a small business that cannot stay around if not making a profit. Guess who looses in the end when there is nobody left to get small batch products made for a reasonable cost;)

We all lose out.

Being a small business owner of many years I have a bit of understanding on how things work.

I hate to stir this pot any more, but I went to my Discount Tire store again today and saw they have another $100 rebate going on the purchase of 4 wheels if you get their credit card for the purchase. That makes the pricing just like the original post. Someone should jump on this 1 remaining set, or for that matter, any other size or color that the TD distributor now has in stock.
Just called these guys to see if they still have them in stock, they said they sent the extra set back to team dynamics because they actually did not get charged for them. I asked if they were getting shipped back over seas or heading to a u.s. distributor but he wasnt sure. I'm having them check the inventory at the distributor in california to see what they have in stock in 15x8 and 16x7, said they'll call me first thing tomorrow morning. I'll let everybody know what they tell me.

Just wanted to give you guys an update. They didn't call me back when they said they would so a day later i called them, turns out they did in fact still have the wheels and they were up for sale so i snagged them. It sounds like there are 15x8's in stock at the california distributor. I paid 143.44 per wheel and i went with dunlop dz102's because they were cheap and when it was all said and done with WA sales tax i paid $1,186 for wheels, tires, mounting/balancing, discount tire warranty(totally worth it) and they swapped the tpms over. All in all i am very happy! Although i did notice that it seems like they used quite a few balancing weights.. so far i've only driven about 15 miles in mostly stop and go traffic. But on a side note, the bronze wheels on my race red FiST look so good it hurts my feelings everytime i look at it. Pics coming soon!