Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Woods247 BrokeFiST Build

OP
Woods247

Woods247

Premium Account
Thread Starter #421
So

That’s good to know. I just bought the Mountune Brembo 4 pot from FistMag and I know the rears need more to be balanced.
Have you seen the Goldcoast automotive rear kit? Seems like it’ll pair up nicely with what you have. I’ve seen the Wilwood kit at 2J Racing. It’s awesome but crazy expensive.

OP
Woods247

Woods247

Premium Account
Thread Starter #422
So it’s just SVT brackets and rotors?
Yep. I use Stoptech slotted rotors and Stoptech Street Performance pads. Others use Carbotech XP10 but I’m already hitting ABS so I don’t need them.

MRX430

Premium Account
Have you seen the Goldcoast automotive rear kit? Seems like it’ll pair up nicely with what you have. I’ve seen the Wilwood kit at 2J Racing. It’s awesome but crazy expensive.
The GC kit looks like good except for the drilled part. Slotted only to pair with the front. Your build thread is now effed. I should have pm’d you lmao.

OP
Woods247

Woods247

Premium Account
Thread Starter #425
So if you did it again would you go the SVT route or GC?
Either is fine by me as long as I can run the stock caliper and the rotor is still 4x108.

Just my 2 cents, even with no other braking changes from stock the SVT rotors make it feel much more balanced in my opinion. The rear feels less like it's pushing the car

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MKVIIST Fiesta of The Month Winners 5