Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Woods247 BrokeFiST Build

OP
Woods247

Woods247

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Thread Starter #444
what do you think of the exhaust? everyone was telling me it would be loud and my neighbors would hate me but I couldn't be happier with it.
I still have the CPE resonator so it’s no louder than it was before except at WOT. The 2J side exit is quieter than a CPE (modified or regular). If I removed the resonator it would be ridiculously loud I’m sure.

I still have the CPE resonator so it’s no louder than it was before except at WOT. The 2J side exit is quieter than a CPE (modified or regular). If I removed the resonator it would be ridiculously loud I’m sure.
hahaha well there I go assuming. I got the 2j side exit and love it has a nice tone but not crazy loud till I really get in it. I didn't know CPE made a side exit though. I really like your heat shield on the side skirt too. I'm sure if I got crazy and put a high flow/ catless down pipe on it would be louder but if I just went straight to a res delete then I'm sure it would be a bit intolerable. I really like the side exit on our cars it looks good and is different then your standard out the back style. Now I deff need to figure someway to fill up the exhaust cutout on the rear bumper.

OP
Woods247

Woods247

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Thread Starter #446
hahaha well there I go assuming. I got the 2j side exit and love it has a nice tone but not crazy loud till I really get in it. I didn't know CPE made a side exit though. I really like your heat shield on the side skirt too. I'm sure if I got crazy and put a high flow/ catless down pipe on it would be louder but if I just went straight to a res delete then I'm sure it would be a bit intolerable. I really like the side exit on our cars it looks good and is different then your standard out the back style. Now I deff need to figure someway to fill up the exhaust cutout on the rear bumper.
CPE doesn’t make a side exit. Mine was custom made. I had a CPE and decided to modify it.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MKVIIST Fiesta of The Month Winners 5