Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Woods247 BrokeFiST Build

Have you seen the Goldcoast automotive rear kit? Seems like it’ll pair up nicely with what you have. I’ve seen the Wilwood kit at 2J Racing. It’s awesome but crazy expensive.
The GC kit looks like good except for the drilled part. Slotted only to pair with the front. Your build thread is now effed. I should have pm’d you lmao.

Just my 2 cents, even with no other braking changes from stock the SVT rotors make it feel much more balanced in my opinion. The rear feels less like it's pushing the car

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Checkout Rota's new Crest copy. I'm ordering a set in 17x8.
WHERE are you going to order these from??
Rota is notoriously difficult to work with, or get any full specs from, especially on new product like this which is not even close to being in the country yet. [:(]

They did tell me that the 17x8s would be about 18,5 pounds, cost ~$700.00 a set of four, but could not give me a definitive answer on any actual offsets at all.
They told me they would have to collate all of the offset requests, and find a most popular one to settle on. [dunno]

I also forgot to ask IF they are going to be a 73.1 center bore like most of their other wheels.

OP
Woods247

Woods247

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #437
RotaUSA. I spoke to Kim about it. I haven't ordered anything yet.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MKVIIST Fiesta of The Month Winners 5