Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Woods247 BrokeFiST Build

OP
Woods247

Woods247

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #1,542
Hey man, just saw your insta post, pls share picks of the mounting bolts on your fenders and front bumper to get better fitment
They’re in the build somewhere. I suppose I need to link mods on the first page at some point.

Bull Run

U.S. Army Veteran
The bad thing is, I had absolutely no recourse via PayPal because I purchased his “custom ECU tune” as instructed since there wasn’t a specific item on his website for what I needed. Since he sent me that useless ECU base map, PayPal sided with him because “he provided me with what I purchased.”
That's one drawback of PayPal as their G&P policy is too simplistic; they sided with me for a used turbo (around $1000) when a scammer didn't ship it and provided a fake tracking number. They sided with the vendor for a $20 purchase of a cheap tool. I filed a chargeback with my bank as a matter of principle and got the money back. I suggest you do the same.

OP
Woods247

Woods247

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #1,555
I’m meeting with these guys at Global Time Attack this weekend to discuss developing CFD Fiesta chassis aero kits. https://www.yetiracecraft.com/ The Golf R community has experienced success with them and there’s already a collab between Yeti and 9Lives which helps since I already have a relationship with them. I can also heavily test the product since I’m a DCRA member and run around 40 or so days a year and finally have an accurate lap timer and active (albeit shitty) YouTube channel. I’ll get better at YouTube but for now I just use it to show my mechanic buddy where the car is losing time so we can make tweaks. I’ll post up in the Track section if they show interest in the platform and want to move forward. I suspect pricing would be comparable to the Golf R kit, which is reasonable but who knows what it’ll be. It won’t be “cheap” that’s for sure. Yes, the rear wing is wild as hell. I’m gonna ask about it.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MKVIIST Fiesta of The Month Winners 5