Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

WTH is DHM doing today?!?!

Trader history for DHM (0)

Lower cost turbo upgrades sounds awesome. Esp since the fuel system can stay stock. Helps us " I want a bigger turbo,
But don't have the big crazy turbo budget or the wife will kill me" kind of guys.

Ohh that kit. I'm working with a few diff customers to try And get one in the field. It's a GT2560r vband kit with external gate. Should be a killer set up. The turbo has a vband in and out so no bolts to mess with. Cast steel housing for lower cost. We will use a lower cost turbo smart bov. The whole kit will run $3650. Compared to the 4299 our gtx2867r kit cost. Can only make 290-310whp with it but it will be the ultimate stock fuel system street set up

Russ
Is that 290-310 mark max because the turbo size or could the aux fuel system help to get more power as well?

meFiSTo

Ok. At the top of this thread, you said this:

Please feel free to use this post for ideas, questions comments etc. subscribe to is as I will photo bomb most day I may not even comment that often unless to answer questions.
So, I'm going a little off topic here to ask if perhaps you might consider making a legit splitter/tray aero option for the Fiesta ST. Now, it would not need to be a RAAMaudio style full length tray. I don't think the ST needs that for most tracking purposes. I'm thinking of maybe something involving a stout bit of sheet metal that goes back perhaps a foot or so, supported by struts attached to the radiator mount. There'd have to be some kind accommodation for the existing dam (or removal). Maybe you could adapt an existing lip (like the the mountune thing). Just floating it as a request. I think there are probably a good number of folks they could use something like that.

OP
DHM1

DHM1

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #29
Ok. At the top of this thread, you said this:

So, I'm going a little off topic here to ask if perhaps you might consider making a legit splitter/tray aero option for the Fiesta ST. Now, it would not need to be a RAAMaudio style full length tray. I don't think the ST needs that for most tracking purposes. I'm thinking of maybe something involving a stout bit of sheet metal that goes back perhaps a foot or so, supported by struts attached to the radiator mount. There'd have to be some kind accommodation for the existing dam (or removal). Maybe you could adapt an existing lip (like the the mountune thing). Just floating it as a request. I think there are probably a good number of folks they could use something like that.
Honestly as much as I would love to dip into stuff like this it is just not our strong suit. I can make exhaust and manifolds function properly and still look like art. We don't have experience in proper aero and we don't like building things that are assumed to work because of theories and principles. We don't have the time nor funds to properly test this project.

Russ

Young L

Honestly as much as I would love to dip into stuff like this it is just not our strong suit. I can make exhaust and manifolds function properly and still look like art. We don't have experience in proper aero and we don't like building things that are assumed to work because of theories and principles. We don't have the time nor funds to properly test this project.

Russ
sshhiittt, i would just take something that looks good and doesnt cost an arm or leg. The mountune lip is nice but way overpriced same with the triple r after you pay the shipping costs from the UK.

Lower cost turbo upgrades sounds awesome. Esp since the fuel system can stay stock. Helps us " I want a bigger turbo,
But don't have the big crazy turbo budget or the wife will kill me" kind of guys.
that is when that "she money" comes into play, you know that money she dont know about. hehehe

Ohh that kit. I'm working with a few diff customers to try And get one in the field. It's a GT2560r vband kit with external gate. Should be a killer set up. The turbo has a vband in and out so no bolts to mess with. Cast steel housing for lower cost. We will use a lower cost turbo smart bov. The whole kit will run $3650. Compared to the 4299 our gtx2867r kit cost. Can only make 290-310whp with it but it will be the ultimate stock fuel system street set up

Russ
On 93? Cause you're speaking my language here.

OP
DHM1

DHM1

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #38
Sunday will end our protune sale and i just want to post some results from some of the tuning we do with the fiesta

Numbers and Record dont lie!

VD and Chassis dyno reults!

2014 Fiesta DHM gtx2867r

[video=youtube;tpC5Y7EgaJ8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpC5Y7EgaJ8[/video]

2015 FiST stage3 full bolt ons (95-98 temp our side) 93 oct tune

2014 FiST Stage 3 bolt ons minus intercooler e 30 tune

2015 FiST DHM race intercooler plus other stg3 bolt ons (Competitor protune vs DHM Protune) 93 oct

2015 FiST DHM GTX2867r kit. STOCK Exhaust and 91 OCT!!!

2014 FiST GTX2560r kit 93oct

The 2014 Fiesta stage 3 minus the intercooler on e30 is my car, (actually a 2015) but that's ok. Let me tell you, the difference from my 93 pro tune from to the e30 tune is crazy. That torque comes on HARD! and is a ton of fun! Cant wait to get my next revision to get it dialed in 100% SOOOOO MUCH FUN!!! AND so more than worth the money!

Izzy

It's official...Russ is e-tuning my car for 93 and E30...now to find desolate strips of HWY.