Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

WTH is DHM doing today?!?!

Trader history for DHM (0)

i'd love to go E30 but for some reason i'm nervous about mixing the gas etc. There is an E85 pump a half mile away though...If for some reason you're out somewhere and cant get to E30 can i just switch to a stage 3 93 tune?

Izzy

i'd love to go E30 but for some reason i'm nervous about mixing the gas etc. There is an E85 pump a half mile away though...If for some reason you're out somewhere and cant get to E30 can i just switch to a stage 3 93 tune?
If you switch maps and refill from empty with 93 you should be fine.

OP
DHM1

DHM1

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #45
Just keep the ap with you and you can flash back any time. We can do switchable maps but if you switch by mistake it could be dangerous

I run my fuel tank down to 20 miles to E, put in 5 gallons of E85 and fill rest with 91, nary a knock using Livernois 93 tune. I consistently leave my buds FiST with his COBB OTS 91 tune...

I run my fuel tank down to 20 miles to E, put in 5 gallons of E85 and fill rest with 91, nary a knock using Livernois 93 tune. I consistently leave my buds FiST with his COBB OTS 91 tune...
Seems easy enough. I may pull the trigger on this later this year.

You get 93 in San Antonio, you're good to go! I'm stuck with 91 here in El Paso but I really feel the car runs better with the E30 mix though, it might be mental but it just feels different than the 93 I would get in Houston...

You get 93 in San Antonio, you're good to go! I'm stuck with 91 here in El Paso but I really feel the car runs better with the E30 mix though, it might be mental but it just feels different than the 93 I would get in Houston...
Yea i have 93 and E85 about a 2 min drive from my house.

Only e85 near me is a half hour drive each way...
On the stock turbo, an ethanol mix can yield very large gains. I had an E30 tune on stock turbo, even though I had to drive out of my way to get the E30, I always ran it due to how much more power the car had.

View attachment 6090

Took a break from my insane life lately to go see a movie I bought tickets for a month ago!
A well deserved break for sure. When you make awesome products like you do, you are over worked! But we all appreciate what you do for us! On the DBZ note.....SOOOO LUCKY!!!! I want to go see that! Only day I would be able to is Saturday, and of course I cant! Let me know how it is! And the shop is coming along awesome!

Congratulations! Pace yourself, don't get burned out, you've got too many good ideas that WE need you to follow through with!! Family first though... :)

SFP

Id like to take advantage of the Protune deal but haven't gotten the IC yet. What would be the ETA roughly? Invoice 1033 with the red CBar.