Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

WTH is DHM doing today?!?!

Trader history for DHM (0)

Hmm [MENTION=2468]MrsDHM[/MENTION] this a good deal? Maybe toss in some thunder down under for you haha [emoji23][/QUOTE]

I think I'd rather have the money than the hookers although you might not [emoji12]

are these in gal.?
We pump in Litres here.
and i use 93 oct that should have 0% eth i think.

please help me have a clear idea on

19 liters to a full tank of 93 will get you E31. Run your car down to empty, fill 19 liters of E85 then fill tank with 93...

That sounds a lot like an anti-lag system.

I hit up Russ on facebook and he said maybe ~two more weeks on the charge pipes.

OP
DHM1

DHM1

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #93
Sounds so mean. Can you post a complete mod list up of possible? And any updates on the charge pipes??
Yea charge pipes are first priority after Memphis. We have to move our house this week dyno both car and a ton of other stuff. Wish I could catch a break haha

2015 OW FiST (12k miles)
DHM GTX2871r turbo kit
DHM race intercooler and crash bar
DHM custom dump with resonators
M&H 24.5"x8.5"x15" slicks
Team Dynamic 15"x8" wheels
Prototype Stratified AUX Fuel (worked with them on getting it made and tested will be In production soon)

Will be dynoing the car this week on a e60 mix should be upwards of 400-450whp

Kip2MyLou

2000 Post Club
Yea charge pipes are first priority after Memphis. We have to move our house this week dyno both car and a ton of other stuff. Wish I could catch a break haha

2015 OW FiST (12k miles)
DHM GTX2871r turbo kit
Prototype Stratified AUX Fuel (worked with them on getting it made and tested will be In production soon)

Wow that's pretty impressive man. And no problem. No rush. Just like the updates. Keep up the good luck and grab some sleep!

airjor13

2000 Post Club

2015 OW FiST (12k miles)
DHM GTX2871r turbo kit

That's pretty damn impressive, can't wait to see the dyno on that. I would imagine if you're estimating after Memphis for the charge pipes, I'm in the same boat for my IC?