Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

You asked for it! Bronze 16x7 RPF1 Group Buy!

Trader history for OAKOS Automotive (0)

Plainrt

1000 Post Club
Sorry for the disappointment but those are 2055016s... and they rubbed on bad Philly streets on factory suspension. And stretched!! Not a fan of stretched but I had no choice.

Gabe

Wow those look way bigger than any 205/50-16 I have seen...... hard to believe that's a 50.

neeqness

1000 Post Club
That sucks but I’ll send you the pictures I’ve got if you would like more details I’ll do the best I can just message me. Maybe we can arrange something a trip down.

Gabe
Nice pics, looks a lot like my ST. I think your front tire might be a little low though. Don't know if that's intentional or not.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

Nice pics, looks a lot like my ST. I think your front tire might be a little low though. Don't know if that's intentional or not.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk
Lol. Nope it’s on a sloped parking lot and they aren’t on my car anymore.

Gabe

Wow those look way bigger than any 205/50-16 I have seen...... hard to believe that's a 50.

Sorry. No way to prove it. They aren’t on my car anymore. Had a blowout and needed new tires so just riding on factory setup. But @CPEMitch said the same thing when he saw them for the first time in person. Think it’s the effect of 16x8s with the pokey offset plus barely stretched tires.

Gabe

So how much "closer" are they now? I mean do you have a Santa-Tracker update on when they may actually head East from Japan?

Zissou

Sorry if I missed this in the pages, but what's the cut off of getting in on this? Is it a certain time, or limited to 10 sets exactly?

OP
OAKOS Automotive

OAKOS Automotive

Vendor
Thread Starter #70
So how much "closer" are they now? I mean do you have a Santa-Tracker update on when they may actually head East from Japan?
As of this morning, the wheels have arrived at Enkei's warehouse. We are expecting them to ship from Enkei on the 29th (Holiday shipping delay) to our location, and then from there they go on to you!

Sorry if I missed this in the pages, but what's the cut off of getting in on this? Is it a certain time, or limited to 10 sets exactly?
We are limited to 10 sets exactly, as the wheels have already been produced and shipped. We do still have open spots on both the Silver and the Bronze. Feel free to PM me for more details!

I imagine you can still get in now, otherwise oakos bumping the thread every week is pretty silly.
^ What he said. We are limited on how many bumps we get a week, over the entire site.

-Nick
Oakos Automotive

What size (Inner Hub mm x Enkei bore mm) should we get to properly mount?

Didn't realize Centering Rings came in so many sizes! 🤔